H2 Concepts Marketing Associate Interview Questions | Glassdoor.sg

H2 Concepts Marketing Associate Interview Questions

Interviews at H2 Concepts

1.6

Marketing Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mineola, NY (US)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at H2 Concepts (Mineola, NY (US)) in August 2015.

Interview

I saw the announcement here and applied. Then I sent a CV to the appropriate email. I was contacted by HR and scheduled a meeting. I went in time and proceed with a panel interview.

Interview Questions

• Marketing Related questions   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for H2 Concepts

Marketing Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mineola, NY (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at H2 Concepts (Mineola, NY (US)) in December 2014.

Interview

The Interview Process was standard, general questions related to study choices and future career goals were asked. I was given some information on the duties of the job. I was offered the position and I accepted

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Toronto, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at H2 Concepts (Toronto, ON (Canada)) in June 2018.

Interview

Was part of a group of candidates that had a preliminary interview, then was called back with a narrower pool for a second interview. Job description was very vague online and in reality the position has zero to do with marketing but is instead all sales.

Interview Questions

• What's one thing in you're life (outside of business) that you're most proud of?   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Toronto, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at H2 Concepts (Toronto, ON (Canada)) in April 2018.

Interview

Went for an in-person interview in Toronto office. Arrived to a whole room of people waiting for the same role. This made it feel very uncomfortable. There were two interviewers and they were talking to each one of us separately for 10-15mins max. Barely asked any questions but they wanted to gauge my personality as this 'marketing' role is more like a door-to-door sales role selling canadian tire credit cards. Not for me. I got a call back to go in for the 2nd interview but after the 1st one I did not want go ahead...

Marketing Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Toronto, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at H2 Concepts (Toronto, ON (Canada)) in January 2018.

Interview

The interview was really well conducted by a convincing professional who knew how to sell his product properly. He was really good in term of communication and shared the core values of the enterprise positively.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Toronto, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at H2 Concepts (Toronto, ON (Canada)) in May 2017.

Interview

Not a good place to apply to at all!

This job is absolutely not ideal for any student, recent graduate or even a regular person. It's a complete joke. All the job titles they've listed for people to apply are all misleading because you will ALL do exactly the same role and that is to sell credit cards at Canadian Tire.

The first round of interviews was a joke because they literally ask you 3 simple questions about yourself.

Then for the second round of interviews, you're brought in as a group to learn about what they do and literally all they do is make their employees attract people to sign up for the Canadian Tire credit cards. They make you do an unnecessarily long personality quiz and then you interview with another recruiter who literally explains how the process works and why you want to work for them. The recruiter will explain how your net pay is a fixed number $400 weekly (more if depending on how much cards you sell, $20 per card, so basically if you sell 20 credit cards a week you're getting 400 if you sell more it's $20 multiplied by how many credit cards you sell) and if you don't sell 20 cards you still get $400 but that is less than minimum wage if you're working for more than 37.5 hours. Also, TRAINING IS NOT PAID and training lasts for 3-5 days (which should be illegal). They also DON'T pay for your transportation of getting to the Canadian Tire store which is a waste of time if you already pay additionally for the commute to work. This job teaches you NOTHING about marketing or even how to manage a business. They literally hire ANYONE who applies because they people leave this job constantly. I don't recommend this kind of experience to anyone. It was a waste of time coming in two days for both interviews to find out it was a terrible commission based job.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Toronto, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at H2 Concepts (Toronto, ON (Canada)) in May 2017.

Interview

They ask simple questions, why do you want the position? you can make a mess of yourself and they will still hire you. Its a job to sell Canadian Tire Master Card, if that's your thing go for it. Looks like they are really behind their employees to do well. They were constantly on the phone pep talking others.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Toronto, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at H2 Concepts (Toronto, ON (Canada)) in April 2017.

Interview

has to be face to face, but they dont tell you it is selling credit card door to door, and no metion of the super low wage and commission. it is not a marketing job at all

Interview Questions

it is not the job i seek.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Toronto, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at H2 Concepts (Toronto, ON (Canada)) in September 2016.

Interview

I received the call for an one on one interview right after I submitted the application. The office is hard to find and the office is small on the third floor of a nail shop, which confused me a lot. The interview was okay, the interviewer asked questions like" Tell me sth about yourself" and " What do you think is your weakness" etc. And the interviewer introduced the company. Overall, the interview was okay.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Toronto, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at H2 Concepts (Toronto, ON (Canada)) in May 2016.

Interview

Interview was really simply. The interview process for me was a 2-step process. A 5 minute interview with a HR rep, asking very general questions. If they're pressed for time they'll interview in a group of 2 or 3. The 2nd step is not really an interview. If you're called back, they take you through an overview of the position and then a one on one with the manager to go through payment process. I'm sure that you're pretty much hired if they call you after the first interview. I didn't accept because of all the reviews and learning more about the job at the presentation/2nd interview.

Interview Questions

• - What is your proudest moment?
      - Do you see yourself as a leader?
      - Are you OK to start right away?
      - What is your dream job?   Answer Question

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.