H2 Concepts Retail Sales Representative Interview Questions | Glassdoor.sg

H2 Concepts Retail Sales Representative Interview Questions

Interviews at H2 Concepts

2.0

Retail Sales Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Toronto, PE (Canada)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at H2 Concepts (Toronto, PE (Canada)) in September 2016.

Interview

The were two interview. The first one is too short and the second one took near 3 hours.In first one they just asked normal human resource questions .
In second one they just talked about how you should do the work and a 3 paper questions of yourself and management .

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for H2 Concepts

Retail Sales Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Toronto, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at H2 Concepts (Toronto, ON (Canada)) in July 2016.

Interview

The first round is one on one. The Manager was nice and straight forward. She asked me about my past experience as well as goals. Then went into detail about what they do.

The second round was more of a group interview then we spoke 1 on 1. The second interview went into detail about the companies plans for growth as well as what exactly I would be doing.

When we spoke 1 on 1 she asked more questions but at that time we also went I've pay.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Toronto, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at H2 Concepts (Toronto, ON (Canada)) in July 2016.

Interview

1st interview: short and direct
    2nd interview and training, 2 hours or more (including waiting time), includes personality exam, outlines details of assignment and career path: retail associate, trainer, systems management, management.
    at the end, 1:1 discussion of schedule and salary.
    Generally, very organized and straightforward.

weekend schedule

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Toronto, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at H2 Concepts (Toronto, ON (Canada)) in July 2016.

Interview

The hiring process was pretty straightforward. you apply online and get an email back saying that you have been selected for the interview process. The process takes two days. on the first day they set up an informational interview which is very brief. on the second day they invite you back and explain you the job requirements.

Application

Interview

Answered a job ad asking for "Marketing Assistant" then found out it was a position selling credit cards in retail stores. First red flag as it wasn't what was posted. Then find out that they have numerous postings under different positions that are all for the same thing, second red flag.

Just be honest and post an ad for what the duties of the position are. They pretty much have to trick people into coming in for an interview and hope the person is desperate enough to stay after finding what the job really is. They will pretty much hire anyone as the turnover here is so high once people realize what they have stumbled into.

My interview process was quick, I spent all of 10 minutes in a room with this guy where he really didn't ask me anything and then got a call a couple hours later saying I was successful in making it to the next round, Red Flag #3. I went to the next day because I wanted to give it the benefit of the doubt. Sat through a presentation about what the job is and how I can make so much money blah blah blah. Yet I saw people coming and going who don't look like they are making all this money he talked about.

Suffice to say I declined the offer. They'll say it is because I am not the right kind of person but really any person is the right kind of person to them. It just depends on how long you'll stick around so they can drain every dollar from you before moving on to the next person.

Interview Questions

• Was asked if I considered myself a leader.   2 Answers

- Low paying job selling people on credit cards in retail stores.
    - 6 days a week, working 10+ hours.
    - Offers little to no development that would be seen as valuable - more of a way to waste time than anything.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Toronto, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at H2 Concepts (Toronto, ON (Canada)) in June 2016.

Interview

Simple, but I am not interested in this company, the simply looking people to hire and giving big hope, you get only base salary , they telling base salary (in my research only 60$ per week), they want someone to sell credit card

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.