H2 Concepts Sales Representative Interview Questions | Glassdoor.sg

H2 Concepts Sales Representative Interview Questions

Interviews at H2 Concepts

1.6

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Toronto, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at H2 Concepts (Toronto, ON (Canada)) in February 2018.

Interview

The place and the environment were very unprofessional. A lot of people coming in the same process, also a Big TV with clips all the time, it is not a place that I would to stay...

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for H2 Concepts

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Toronto, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at H2 Concepts (Toronto, ON (Canada)) in January 2018.

Interview

This company is a joke. Don’t waste your time going there. They’ll claim they don’t do door to door even though that’s exactly what they do. Job posting is absolutely misleading. The guy who interviewed me thinks the rest of the world is stupid.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Toronto, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at H2 Concepts (Toronto, ON (Canada)).

Interview

The interview was very sketchy, they interviewed two people at the same time to save time. Only asked one question. The employer said a lot of things about starting from the bottom which I don't feel too good about. not recommended

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Toronto, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at H2 Concepts (Toronto, ON (Canada)) in September 2017.

Interview

very short, less than five minutes, just review of my resume and basic questions about my work expirience. ots of applicants. They promised to call sucessfull applicants the same day but they did not call

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Toronto, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at H2 Concepts (Toronto, ON (Canada)) in July 2017.

Interview

Do not waste your time. It is a scam like Vector Marketing. They do not tell you upfront that they do not pay any base salary and employ everyone who comes through the door. Do yourself a favor if you get a minimum wage get that over this because with their pay structure at the best you will make minimum wage.

Sale Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Toronto, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at H2 Concepts (Toronto, ON (Canada)) in November 2016.

Interview

2 interviews. every newcomers will be hire. this company is for people who does not have any Canadian experience. first interview is just ask you simple questions. and the next one will introduce the company.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Toronto, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at H2 Concepts (Toronto, ON (Canada)) in May 2016.

Interview

first round - one one one
    second round - group interview

Pretty easy as long as you're clear, concise, and confidence with expressing your past experience to make them look like your know your career goal.
    The position seems shady, so I did not proceed further with the selection.

Interview Questions

• Where do you see yourself in 5 years
      Talk about yourself, and your past work experience   Answer Question

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.