H2 Concepts Sales and Marketing Interview Questions | Glassdoor.sg

H2 Concepts Sales and Marketing Interview Questions

Interviews at H2 Concepts

1.7

Sales and Marketing Interview

Anonymous Employee in Toronto, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at H2 Concepts (Toronto, ON (Canada)) in July 2018.

Interview

very obscure , they rush everything. I came in and they seemd to be doing constant mass hiring. They dont tell you much about the role until you felt like you made a great effort to be there in the first place . Once they tell you , you will be so disappointed as they purposely try to hide a majority of the negative aspects.

Interview Questions

• One basic question about myself.   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for H2 Concepts

Marketing and Sales Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Toronto, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at H2 Concepts (Toronto, ON (Canada)) in April 2018.

Interview

Very easy. You just have to come prepared to listen and know the basics of sales and marketing. Have 3 skills handy. They ask you to dress business professional, however, don't dress up too fancy. You don't really have too. Just dressed up enough. If you're running a little late, do not worry, you're good.

Interview Questions

• Do you have the skills necessary for this position? What skills do you possess?   1 Answer

Sales and Marketing Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Toronto, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at H2 Concepts (Toronto, ON (Canada)) in September 2016.

Interview

The waiting room was loud and full of people. I came in 15 minutes early for my interview appointment time and was taken in 15 minutes after, so I waited 30 minutes in total.
    The interview was extremely short and was only a first interview to see who they wanted. They asked questions first before describing the job, which I found pretty sketchy. Then they described the role, which is basic promotional reps who are contracted by different companies to sell products (at least, for the one they were hiring for at the moment). There was a lack of detail provided online and in person, avoidance of answering my questions directly, and a small sense of duping interviewees.

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.