HealthTap Data Engineer Interview Questions | Glassdoor.sg

HealthTap Data Engineer Interview Questions

Interviews at HealthTap

1 Interview Review

Data Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Palo Alto, CA (US)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at HealthTap (Palo Alto, CA (US)) in October 2018.

Interview

Got email from headhunter, interview had been scheduled promptly. I have been reading negative reviews about HealthTap and my interview experience pretty much in line with bad reviews. My interviewer just join the company month ago and could’t answer simple question: how do you like working for HealthTap so far? Then he started non stop questions and tasks, all verbal: you have table a,b,c with columns .... and so on. Then another task and another, all together around 6-7 and every time I had to imagine all those tales/columns and on the spot get an answer. Really, can they prepare better for interview? Do they know about shared screen, tables schema, launchpad, properly written questions? I feel the single purpose of interview was to catch me on something I don’t know and therefore so many tasks were given. Doesn’t look like interviewer bothered to read my resume, when asked if I know dimension and fact tables...Serously? It is in my resume - 8 years as datawarehouse specialist with 2 courses in Kimball University. To summarize: do not waste your time with interview at HealthTap, they not professional and don’t respect engineers, looks like bad reviews at Glassdoor are real.

Interview Questions

• Too many, all verbal with details, hard to grasp it at once and understand the question.   Answer Question
Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.