Cover image for Hill+Knowlton Strategies

Engaged Employer

Add an Interview

Hill+Knowlton Strategies Interview Questions

Updated 27 Jan 2023

To filter interviews, or .
Found 156 of over 156 interviews

2.7
HardAverageEasy

Interviews for Top Jobs at Hill+Knowlton Strategies

Hill+Knowlton Strategies

Application

I applied online. The process took 10 months. I interviewed at Hill+Knowlton Strategies

Interview

I completed multiple interviews just for the position to be elimnated, this was over the course of over half a year. Throughout the process the recruiter liasion took multiple days to respond with no clear answers throughout all the months.

Interview Questions
  • Why do you want to work at H+K?
    Answer Question

Hill+Knowlton Strategies

Application

I interviewed at Hill+Knowlton Strategies

Interview

I had an hour-long call with the Managing Director. HR called me the next day and asked me to do a writing test (which was about two hours long). The offer came in within the week.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Hill+Knowlton Strategies

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 week. I interviewed at Hill+Knowlton Strategies

Interview

EN-CN translation for 30mins which is a press release related to my team's client, motivations for this internship, a brief go-though of previous experiences, Q&A about what I'll be doing and time availability.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Hill+Knowlton Strategies

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Hill+Knowlton Strategies

Interview

The interview process was transparent and well done. The interviewer asked targeted questions not only about myself, but to the position available. The interviewer also allowed time at the end for myself to ask questions. I would recommend being prepared by reading the job description and also asking questions about the company.

Interview Questions
  • If you were to begin this role tomorrow, what would be the first task you'd want to accomplish?

Hill+Knowlton Strategies

Application

I interviewed at Hill+Knowlton Strategies

Interview

Friendly Chat with the interviewers - mainly talked about previous job experiences and views towards the current market Have to perform a written test beforehand Interviewed by HR then Manager Overall experience was great

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Hill+Knowlton Strategies

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Hill+Knowlton Strategies

Interview

Virtual Telephone Interview. Recruiter was demoralizing and made inappropriate jokes to cover a mistake he made in the scheduling process. Recruiter mistakenly indicated the location of the position was in Toronto rather than Vancouver.

Interview Questions
  • Why would you want to live in Vancouver?

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Wood-Ridge, NJ

Application

The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Hill+Knowlton Strategies (Wood-Ridge, NJ)

Interview

I applied directly with H+K and immediately received an interview. I had carried a conversation with the Recruiter, Hiring Manager, and Head of HR. Following the last interview they weren’t sure who else I needed to speak with, if anyone. I was placed in a hold and while they continued conversations with other candidates. I’m the meantime, the Recruiter emailed me to ask for my references and proceeded to tell me they really liked me. With hesitation, I supplied references and was surprised they reached out to them so quickly. Was I getting an offer? 2 weeks later after I followed up with them because they went silent did the recruiter respond to me and claimed she “just” found out I will not be progressing. What kind of company gaslights a candidate? And who contacts references before an offer is given?! Stay away from HR here. Otherwise, overall WPP is alright.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Sydney

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Hill+Knowlton Strategies (Sydney) in Jul 2022

Interview

Interviewed with H+K Sydney. Applied online on LinkedIn. They didn't ask for a resume, but they asked for you to answer a list of questions to let them know more about you. Around 2-3 weeks after submission, they will call you if you're shortlisted and ask you to attend a group interview session in their office with some account managers and executives, after which they will call you in approx. 10 days to tell you the outcome. Very positive experience with friendly interviewers, was even provided with refreshments for the interview. Difficult interview as they expect you to talk to multiple interviewers in a row.

Interview Questions
  • They asked me questions about my experience under pressure, what I'm currently doing, how I work in teams, etc. Each interviewer will have a specific topic they will ask you questions on.

Anonymous Employee in Warsaw, Masovia

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 week. I interviewed at Hill+Knowlton Strategies (Warsaw, Masovia) in Jul 2022

Interview

It felt more like a conversation than the classic interview, thanks to this the whole process wasn't stressful. Classic: tell us about yourself, checking language abilities, how do you solve problems with your boss etc.

Hill+Knowlton Strategies

Application

I interviewed at Hill+Knowlton Strategies

Interview

I had a LONG call with the recruiter and then 2 interviews with senior leadership. Then, I got ghosted. No response after 3+ hours of talking to the team. However, it was relatively easy and they didn’t ask any crazy questions.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful
Viewing 1 - 10 of 156 Interviews