Interview Question

Claims Representative Interview

-Richardson, TX

State Farm

How long do you plan on staying with the company and what is your long term goal within the company?

AnswerAdd Tags

Interview Answers

5 Answers

If you don't mind me asking how long did the background check take for you? And yes I been having a little trouble with verifying previous jobs.. And thanks for you previous response.

Leticia on

I also had trouble verifying two of my employers because one company I had no longer existed-so then I just offered a contact of another employee that was on the job and the second, I offered as much information as I possibly could on the company/employee....But they will call and ask a lot of information about your job title, salary and such. It's better to know who will be giving your information because they won't have a difficult time communicating your role to the people at Hire Right. I was so nervous when they were verifying this information because we are asking past employers to give up information. WHo even knows if they'll actually answer the phone

Prather on

The background check was very easy. The company HireRite did have a little terrible with one verification but they called me and advised they were having trouble and I was able too contact my previous employer and have then verify it.

T on

Question to those that may know how the testing is before any interviews??

Anonymous on

hi I was just wondering did you have any trouble with the background check?

leticia on

Add Answers or Comments

To comment on this, Sign In or Sign Up.