IBM Interview Questions | Glassdoor.sg

Interviews at IBM

10,122 Interview Reviews

2.8

Software Engineer Interview

Interview

Received an online assessment consisting of 2 easy and 1 medium leetcode questions. First two were related to string manipulation and arrays. Last one was dynamic programming. Answered all of them successfully and still waiting to hear back

Frontend Developer Interview

Interview

Hire on from internship, it was a very easy straight forward process that allowed me to go right to where I wanted to be. yes it was nice, I enjoyed it

Senior Quantum Engineer Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at IBM.

Interview

Three technical interviews one with manager plus lunch which was not technical. Generally what you would think...Expected questions for job title. Some behavioral and teamwork or leadership questions as well.

UX Designer Interview

Interview

Not complicated, comparatively simple.
    First, when you submit your information to ibm job portal, a recruiter would contact you to have an interview. If you pass this screening interview, then you will have an interview with a team manager.

Interview Questions

• Q. Why do you want to work here?
      Q. Describe your work style.
      Q. Do you have teamwork experience? Were there any problems? If you have trouble, how did you solve the problem?   Answer Question

Interview

Had 2 OA before a phone interview. The online assessments were pretty easy - LC easy and medium. Phone round had basic questions like OOPS, a project and a technical question which was LC medium on Linked Lists.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at IBM.

Interview

Interviewed through college senior year. Fairly straightforward interview process with 3 behavioral and 1 case interviews. The behavioral interviews were with all different levels of IBM. The case was a simple profitability one.

Junior Data Engineer Interview

Interview

I never even met a human. Was given one of the standard online programming tests as the first round, no feedback and no opportunity to talk about it. I don't recommend applying here unless you practice those sorts of things regularly.

UX Design intern Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at IBM.

Interview

interviewer didn't ask me many questions, mostly talked about his job there? It was even a recruiter and I never even heard back from them after months. Try to make sure you get a recruiter to interview you

Interview Questions

• there were not many questions asked   1 Answer

Data Engineer Intern Interview

Interview

did not respond back at all. Overall a very slow and convoluted process bad HR department. would not recommend this to anyone who is serious out there. Could have at least sent out a response of some sort

Software Engineer Interview

Interview

It was a coding challenge then I was supposed to have a real interview but it was literally scheduled the day off and I missed it. Lack of communication on my part or theirs I am not sure.

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.