IBM Interview Questions | Glassdoor.sg

9,460 Interview Reviews

2.8

1. Featured Interview

Software Developer Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at IBM.

Interview

Phone Screening asking about the background, Onsite Technical & Manager Interview with all types of computer science related questions and soft skills, HR Final Interview settling on other issues. Generally it was quite well organized.

Team Lead Interview

Interview

Very long time to schedule phone interview and next steps. Repeatedly followed up but very hard to simply get feedback and updates. I was told the first interview went well and they wanted to schedule a second interview but weeks and weeks passed.

Analytics Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at IBM.

Interview

Easy non-technical questions. Manager just asked questions about my school projects and teamwork. Im pretty sure I got recomended by one of my professors and therefore I already had a good shot at the job when the interview started.

Interview Questions

• How do you learn from mistakes?   1 Answer

Business Analyst Interview

Interview

4 rounds of both technical and behavioral questions. process took few weeks. Overall tough interviews. Technical interviews are related to analytics, the process, and scenario based questions. Behavioral are more likely typical general questions.

Interview Questions

Interview

Was a pretty straight forward interview process. Focused on past sales results and achievements. Wanted to understand how I would handle certain situations at various clients. Emphasis on how I functioned in a team environment.

Cybersecurity Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at IBM.

Interview

The hiring manager emailed me about setting up a video call interview. It was about 30 minutes long and he started by asking about what I like to do outside of school such as hobbies. He asked about community service and only asked one question pertaining to the internship itself. He did ask if I had any questions for him.

Interview Questions

• What do you do in your free time? What are your hobbies?   Answer Question

Intern Marketing Interview

Interview

I applied the intern through networking, then I was contacted by my future supervisor to set up a time slot for the interview to take on. After 1 week I received a call. The process is smooth.

Associate Consultant Interview

Interview

I submit application via website, and received response soon. The phone interview itself is fairly straightforward, and the onsite interview include a case study. The interviewers are pretty friendly and generally keep their questions clear.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at IBM.

Interview

The interview consists of 3 parts 1. Introduction Interview 2. Behavioral Interview 3. Technical Interview. You will definitely need to study & familiarize yourself with the industry, software & tools. Technical interview is the hardest one but once you past that stage let your personality shine.

Back End Developer Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at IBM.

Interview

It took about 4 weeks and I had to complete three online assessments: a critical thinking game challenge where you play four games to test real-time analysis, a personality questionnaire where you answer about 25 questions and each of the questions you have to decide if you are more or less likely to feel one way than another, and then a coding assessment. They took a while to get back to mea fter each, and it was always automated emails.

Software Developer Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at IBM.

Interview

Mix of behavioral and coding questions. Mostly fundamentals when it comes to programming ability. A lot of time spent on behavioral with focus on your aptitude on being a leader.

Interview Questions

• Linked List vs Array? Write a Dynamic Program for Knapsack Problem. Code a TODO list webapp.   1 Answer

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.