IBM Interview Questions in Singapore, Singapore | Glassdoor.sg

IBM Interview Questions in Singapore, Singapore

Interviews at IBM

Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Singapore

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at IBM (Singapore).

Interview

3 rounds including and a 15 min case study that was issued during the interview . Interviewers are professional and all 3 meetings operated in comfortable environment. A lot of scenario questions and your thoughts how it should be done. All in all a pleasant experience

Trainee Interview

Anonymous Employee in Singapore

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at IBM (Singapore) in August 2020.

Interview

call from HR after application followed by online assessment then 2 rounds of WebEx interviews. Interviews were arranged promptly and whole process was friendly and smooth. Interview was not too hard but very specific questions relating to the industry and resume information

Marketing Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Singapore

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at IBM (Singapore) in February 2020.

Interview

The interview was rather average - not exceptionally easy, not exceptionally difficult. Questions revolved around you "why are you interested in IBM", "What do you know about IBM's Cloud products?" and "tell me more about your experience"

Interview Questions

• Tell me more about your last internship experience   1 Answer

External Communication Interview

Anonymous Employee in Singapore

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at IBM (Singapore) in July 2019.

Interview

No formal interview progress. The interviewee initiated a casual conversation and started to discuss the main problem that IBM needs to resolve. He was focusing on my "Thinking Process" instead of the resume.

Interview Questions

• What are some potential marketing events that can attract young talents in ASEAN?   Answer Question

Graduate Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Singapore

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at IBM (Singapore).

Interview

The graduate recruitment programme is called Consulting by Degrees and consists of an online IQ test, a group assessment and 2-3 rounds of 1-1 interview. Overall process is similar to any graduate programme's interview steps.

Accounting Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Singapore

Application

I applied online. The process took 6+ weeks. I interviewed at IBM (Singapore) in January 2019.

Interview

Started of with severe online assessment, it was really tough and I didn't know how I managed to pass it. Purely luck maybe. Second stage was phone call interview. Third stage was physical interview, before that you need to answer another assessment on paper (maths, accounting, problem solving, Microsoft Excel, etc.). Physical interview consists of 2 stages. First stage with 2 accounting managers (really tough, technical questions that lasted for almost 2 hours) and second stage was with a Senior Accounting Manager, which was very open and friendly.

Interview Questions

• Why did you decide to change your career from auditing to accounting?   Answer Question
    • Why did you choose IBM?   Answer Question
    • Let's say your colleague had an emergency leave and you need to cover his/her task and at the same time you have your own datelines to meet, what would be your action?   Answer Question

Entry Level Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Singapore

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. I interviewed at IBM (Singapore) in September 2018.

Interview

it was phone interview.. they asked coding basic java questions.
    about class,threading,objects,oops concepts.asked about academic project experience.it was good and easy.if u finish 1st round u can have a technical test.

Applications Developer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Singapore

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at IBM (Singapore) in May 2018.

Interview

Applied via IBM website. HR contacted me within the same day and asked me to do a cognitive assessment and share that they will contact me if they are satisfied with my results after the assessment. Was informed that I was shortlisted for an interview after 1 working day.

1 to 1 interview (face to face)
    Briefly go through past programming experiences.

Data Scientist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Singapore

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at IBM (Singapore).

Interview

1. self intro. talking about your background, and experience.
    2. basic question about DM. Like which part is more important in CRISP-DM.
    3. project question. What machine learning algorithms used in your project? how do you choose the parameters

Internship Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Singapore

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at IBM (Singapore) in February 2017.

Interview

Went for IBM Consultant by Degree interview,went in the place looks quite professional with around 48 interviewees (most ppl wearing suits and tie) makes me looks sort of under dress ;P

Start off with an introduction by HR and the Top Management then follow by an case interview assessment

They split us into groups of 8 to 9 people, if I am not wrong it is by portfolios like eg. Technology, Business, Design, Analytics etc
    Each group is assigned by an assessor and with other people walking around
    So we start to discuss a given case and start to present our business solution for that "Client"
    Assessor will take on the role of Client and ask question

After that was a networking session with management and people around

Individual panel interview starts with given time slots

Followed by Lunch/refreshment during noon

Then wait for interview again, interview will be asked with Consultant questions according to your portfolio and a simple technical test :D

Finish can zao alr, make alot of friends

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.