Cover image for ITP Media Group

Engaged Employer

Add an Interview

ITP Media Group Interview Questions

Updated 2 Jan 2023

To filter interviews, or .
Found 19 of over 19 interviews

2.7
HardAverageEasy

Interviews for Top Jobs at ITP Media Group

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Croton-on-Hudson, NY

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at ITP Media Group (Croton-on-Hudson, NY) in Dec 2022

Interview

One phase technically and human resource in the start HR then introduce your self then technical in the field of experience it might require a case discussion and problems solving

Interview Questions
  • What is the benefit of integration
    1 Answer

ITP Media Group

Application

I interviewed at ITP Media Group

Interview

Professional and on point. The management knows how to hire proffsionally and choose the right candidaes for the possitions required in different departments. That is how i would rate it.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

ITP Media Group

Application

I interviewed at ITP Media Group

Interview

They have reached out to me, but I am still waiting to hear back, they said they will keep my CV in the loop in case something else comes up

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Aţ Ţā'if

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at ITP Media Group (Aţ Ţā'if) in Mar 2022

Interview

It was a good interview and asks a normal question and it was hr interview not technical question yet nd it was very very good and I didn't know the salary yet he told me he will send for technical interview and he didnt send yet

Interview Questions
  • Describe your experience? Whats your visa status ? Salary expectation?

Anonymous Employee in Amsterdam

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at ITP Media Group (Amsterdam) in Oct 2021

Interview

It was an online interview due to the pandemic and difference in our locations at the time, but it had a great flow, all the questions related well to my experiences and what would be expected of me and I got to know more about the position in general.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

ITP Media Group

Application

I interviewed at ITP Media Group

Interview

Process started with a great casual chat at a coffee shop with who would've been my immediate line manager, and the final interview was with someone who was a bit unhinged, a senior leader within the company.

Interview Questions
  • The most ridiculous one was if I'd had a chance to go through their latest copy and see which advertisers were in it. Despite me telling them I've just come back from a 2 week holiday the day before. They said I should've taken the copy of the magazine with me.

ITP Media Group

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at ITP Media Group in Mar 2021

Interview

They contact you by phone and ask you a few questions about your background always being nice to you and explaining all the process. Then, they'll send an email with some final questions that you have to answer as soon as possible so they can have all your data.

Interview Questions
  • What you have done in your previous role? Do you have experience on CEO's social media channels? What was your biggest experience so far?

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dubai

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at ITP Media Group (Dubai)

Interview

Interview was held over a Zoom call with the Events Manager and the Marketing Manager. I was asked to prepare a digital marketing proposal for an event that had happened during the year. In the end the hiring manager never got back to me even after following up and asking for feedback.

Interview Questions
  • How would you increase traffic to the event?

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dubai

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at ITP Media Group (Dubai) in Jan 2021

Interview

Had a first round with the HR where she asked basic interview questions, prepping me for the second round for an interview with the editors which happened via Zoom; post which they didn’t bother sending any response of selection or not. A courtesy e-mail would be great

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New Delhi

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at ITP Media Group (New Delhi) in Feb 2020

Interview

Called for technical interview, but no technical interview taken. Only hr round had and they replied they will go through the cv again. Very unprofessional behaviour. Try to improve management persons.

Interview Questions
1 person found this interview helpful
Viewing 1 - 10 of 19 Interviews