Infineon Technologies Intern Interview Questions

Updated Sep 23, 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 23 of over 413 interviews

2.4
HardAverageEasy

Interviews for Top Jobs at Infineon Technologies

Application

Interview

The interview was amazing and friendly as I was talking directly to the head of procurement and the colleague. It was a great interview because they wanted to know my motivation of applying for the job and the result was shared a week letter.

Interview Questions
  • What is your motivation for applying for this job?
    Answer Question

Infineon Technologies

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Infineon Technologies

Interview

Interview was long and texted the logical reasoning with puzzles and brain teasers. There was also questions regarding sorting and trees and coding for the same. I was also asked different database technologies that I'm familiar with and how will I store a tree in the database

Interview Questions
  • Given 8 balls with one of them heavier how do u find the heavy ball with an old balance with minimum weighs

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pune

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 week. I interviewed at Infineon Technologies (Pune) in Apr 2021

Interview

I applied from my college placements cell. After an online exam(mcqs+2 codes), we had to give an interview.It was a very very poorly managed process, we were told to join a meeting link at 9:30 am. There we\re about 70 students in here, after a 30 minute wait the interview process started, every 10-15 minutes, the person coordinating the meeting sent a student to a panelist based on the projects that were available. My turn came almost 3 hours later(all this time i was just expected to wait in the meeting room till my number was called). So i tell this guy that i was actually interested in another project they were offering and not that particular panelist. So he said he would redirect me and till then i was supposed to sit in the waiting room. From 1pm to 6pm I wait but no call came for me again. Some of the 70 students never even got a call for an interview since the students selected earlier fulfilled the requirement. A COMPLETE WASTE OF MY DAY. Wouldn't wish in on my worst enemy.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Pune

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Infineon Technologies (Pune) in May 2020

Interview

1.)Online test based on programming (C,Embedded C) ,Electronics and Electrical concepts. 2.)Technical Interview was taken in which questions related to the core electronics concepts ,power electronics,Projects done were asked as per job profile. 3.)HR round in which general questions were asked about availability at location, projects , related to team work etc. 4.)Offer letter within 2 weeks

Interview Questions
  • What you will do if one of your team members is not working on a given project?

Infineon Technologies

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Infineon Technologies

Interview

Was contacted if I was interested, and scheduled to come down for an interview. The interview was very quick and easy. I had a friendly interviewer. Got the results after a few weeks.

Interview Questions
1 person found this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Singapore

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 week. I interviewed at Infineon Technologies (Singapore) in Jan 2020

Interview

Thirty minute face to face interview with the hiring manager. Standard interview questions. The interviewer was friendly and straightforward. They contacted me within a week of my application and got back to me about my result within a week too.

Interview Questions
  • Why do you want to join Infineon? Tell me more about your relevant experiences?
2 people found this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Phagwāra

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Infineon Technologies (Phagwāra) in Jan 2020

Interview

I was registered in the Infineon internship by in campus placement drive that was held on 24 January 2020. The experience of placement drive was terrible because, first the job requirements were not mentioned properly second they took so long to start the placement drive, the given time for PPT(Pre Placement Talk) was 5 PM but started at 6:40 PM and online exam at 6:30 PM but started around 8:30 PM. I suggest of someone really wants to work in Infineon go ahead they'll offer a lucrative package but for me it was just a horrible experience.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Infineon Technologies

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Infineon Technologies

Interview

I applied through the online portal and received a phone interview with the supervising project manager thereafter. There was a 2nd call with the HR if you are selected.

Interview Questions
  • Generic questions about yourself. Questions about working style.

Infineon Technologies

Application

I interviewed at Infineon Technologies

Interview

Talked about past experiences and career aspirations. The hiring manager then proceeded to discuss my career goals and how Infineon can play a part in reaching them. The manager was honest and willing to answer various questions that I had.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Infineon Technologies

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at Infineon Technologies

Interview

it was a simple and informal phone interview with the direct supervisor to align the expectations and the requirements. supervisor was really friendly and nice on the phone and at work later on after i accepted the offer. generally a very pleasant experience.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful
Viewing 1 - 10 of 23 Interviews