Find jobs for Senior Software Engineer

Infineon Technologies Senior Software Engineer Interview Questions

Updated May 28, 2018

To filter interviews, or .
Found 4 of over 413 interviews

2.0
HardAverageEasy

Interviews for Top Jobs at Infineon Technologies

Anonymous Employee in Bangalore

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at Infineon Technologies (Bangalore) in Jan 2018

Interview

Well structured and fast process as I was already done with my notice period and about to join another company. Interview rounds: 1. Telephonic 2. Face to face technical at Bengaluru M.G.Road office. 5 coding/programming questions. At first, thought I didn't clear it but after around 3.5 weeks, I was called for next rounds. 3. Managerial round. A standard puzzle asking to collect 4 liters of water using 7 and 5 liter buckets. 4. 2-3 Global interview calls with department heads 5. HR round along with online psychometric test

Interview Questions
  • Differences between Perl and Python
    2 Answers
  • Difference between 'use'(static module loading) and 'load'(dynamic module loading) in Perl
  • How can UI and non-UI/background threads communicate in eclipse plugin development?
  • Full form of PERL
  • Write a program to demonstrate Java thread communication.
  • Write pseudo code to print "hello" if a number is divisible by 2 and print "world" if the number is divisible by 3 and print "hello world" if the number is divisible by both 2 and 3.
  • Write a Java program to print all the contents of a linked list in one line by not iterating through it again.
  • If all the Java code is written in 1.6, what are the potential risks that can be mitigated by migrating to latest Java versions?
  • Features of Java 8
1 person found this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bangalore

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at Infineon Technologies (Bangalore) in Jan 2017

Interview

First round was telephonic and they came back with the second round after 2 weeks. Had 3 managerial an 1 hr round. They did not release the offer after a long negotiation stating constraints. Very bad experience. Not recommended.

Interview Questions
  • The IT head asked too many personal questions rather than professional.

Anonymous Employee in Bangalore

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 week. I interviewed at Infineon Technologies (Bangalore) in Mar 2014

Interview

It is based on my previous project experience. The developments what I did and the bugs what I found and how did I found and fix the issues. In depth knowledge of protocols and cross questions on it.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Bangalore

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Infineon Technologies (Bangalore) in Jun 2008

Interview

There were 3 rounds. 1 technical, 1 with the director, and finally with HR.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful
RSS Feed</>Embed