Find jobs for Systems Engineer

Infineon Technologies Systems Engineer Interview Questions

Updated Aug 3, 2020

To filter interviews, or .
Found 7 of over 413 interviews

2.7
HardAverageEasy

Interviews for Top Jobs at Infineon Technologies

Application

Interview

The manager talked nicely to you to make you feel less nervous. All the questions were easy to answer. The manager explained the job scope and the software that are used for the system.

Interview Questions
  • Tell me about yourself and why you want to work there
    1 Answer

Infineon Technologies

Application

I applied through an employee referral I interviewed at Infineon Technologies

Interview

Logical, asking system engineering questions and programming languages for my job scope. Communication questions were asked. General questions were also asked during the interview process. . . . . . .

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Melaka

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at Infineon Technologies (Melaka)

Interview

attend open interview, then got the 2nd interview, everything going well, 2 hours of the interview, have a lot of things we talk about, share the experience with the interviewer and get a lot of information about infineon that makes me excited to join. Cant wait to see the result and offers.

Interview Questions
  • about my experience with current company

Infineon Technologies

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Infineon Technologies in May 2014

Interview

The interview depends on which department. Most of the time you are judge by appearance and how you communicate. It is simple and straight forward. It could be in stages where you first go through a phone screening. Then proceed with the interview with your future team Lead and finally with your future manager.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Melaka

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 week. I interviewed at Infineon Technologies (Melaka) in Jan 2014

Interview

It was easy they call you and interview you and tomoroow morning you got your job.the interviewer are stern and will find your wrong.they will ask about your salary expectayio

Interview Questions
2 people found this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Melaka

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Infineon Technologies (Melaka) in Jul 2013

Interview

One on one interview process, normally just HR basic question and ur job experience and responsibility in the past company. Average took 2 weeks for you to receive call from HR and discuss for the salary and package this normally took 3 to 5 working days before u receive the offer letter and get hired.

Interview Questions
  • Normally about ur past working experience
1 person found this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Melaka

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Infineon Technologies (Melaka) in May 2012

Interview

Introduce yourself Present your work (explain more about your past experience and work)

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful
RSS Feed</>Embed