Cover image for Informatica

Engaged Employer

Add an Interview

Informatica Interview Questions

Updated 1 Feb 2023

To filter interviews, or .
Found 746 of over 746 interviews

Recruiter18%
3.1
HardAverageEasy

Informatica

Application

I interviewed at Informatica

Interview

Several Managers were involved in the process and I met with them over Zoom. They asked me difficult but fair questions and seemed very smart and friendly. They also provided me ample time to ask questions to see if they were 100 proof.

Interview Questions
  • They ask about my relevant experience?
    Answer Question

Informatica

Application

I interviewed at Informatica

Interview

Quiet interesting process as it a casual discussion based interview and but they notice you very well from your words and also see wat can you bring to the company if they are impressed you are selected

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Informatica

Application

I interviewed at Informatica

Interview

3 Rounds: 2 Technical rounds, 3 Rounds: 2 Technical rounds, first: explain the sorting algo, and 1 task Second: explain the 1 problem HR Round Why should we hire you?

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Informatica

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Informatica

Interview

Devops knowledge ,your domain knowledge dsa knowledge,machine learning ,3 round of interview two technical one HR interview and all interview is of 30-45 min depending upon interviewer and pannel members.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Informatica

Application

I interviewed at Informatica

Interview

3 rounds technical managerial and hr. online interview questions were easy offices in coimbatore and kochi. subsidarie of lulu groups kochi , work fro home as well as onsite work options provided

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bangalore

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Informatica (Bangalore) in Nov 2022

Interview

First round was technical interview. It was scheduled for an hour. Most of the questions were theoretical questions. One coding question. More than half an hour was spent on Theory.

Interview Questions
  • Difference between comparator and comparable What is Immutable class , how do we do it? Implementation of hashmap Design patterns what is volatile keyword what is function interface difference between throw and throws and many more questions on core java Write a code to reverse linked list(in your IDE)

Informatica

Application

I interviewed at Informatica

Interview

2 technical and hr rounds. It was between easy and medium. DS questions were asked mostly i.e., linkedlist, dictionary, stack etc. Thoery questions were mainly focused on bst and oops

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Informatica

Application

I interviewed at Informatica

Interview

Smooth and easy with questions ranging around the array. The interviewers were also very calm and supportive. They asked about the company and basic project discussion. All interviews were held in online mode.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Informatica

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Informatica in Oct 2022

Interview

2 interviews with individuals. 3rd interview was to be a 20 minute presentation that had to be prepared. Presentation wasn't requested and was normal q&a... prep of presentation was a waste of time

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bangalore

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Informatica (Bangalore) in Oct 2022

Interview

At first a Resume shortlisting round was held, followed by an Online Aptitude Round which was not too difficult. At last 2 technical and 1 HR rounds were held. 1st technical round was moderate and asked basic OOPS, DBMS, Networking & Operating systems questions. Second technical round was a little tricky.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful
Viewing 1 - 10 of 746 Interviews