Insurance Australia Group Interview Questions | Glassdoor.sg

Insurance Australia Group Interview Questions

Interviews at Insurance Australia Group

2.8

Graduate Program Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Insurance Australia Group.

Interview

In the cover letter, I said that this program was what I was looking for.
    sonru video interview. received an email a few days before the inteview link was sent and was advised to complete it within 48hrs. did not get past this stage.

Interview Questions

• Tell us about yourself and what interests you about the IAG Graduate Program. What motivated you to apply?   Answer Question
    • What are you interested in learning as part of your development within the Graduate Program? Did you have a preference on which teams you would like to explore after reading the job description in the advertisement?   Answer Question
    • Tell us about a situation where you played an important role as a member of the team. What was your role? How did you contribute towards the team objectives? What did you find challenging?   Answer Question
    • What do you feel has been your greatest accomplishment to date?   Answer Question

Innovation Graduate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Sydney (Australia)

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at Insurance Australia Group (Sydney (Australia)) in March 2020.

Interview

I applied online with my Cover letter and CV and progressed to the video interview. We used a program that prompted me with questions. This was not a discussion with an interviewer or a manager but was a recording to later be assessed. You are given an opportunity to record your best possible answer. This is, however, time-limited.

Interview Questions

• What drew you to IAG?   1 Answer
    • What are you looking to develop whilst in the role?   1 Answer

Claims Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Wellington, Wellington (New Zealand)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Insurance Australia Group (Wellington, Wellington (New Zealand)).

Interview

Friendly, relaxed. I was asked around 10 basic interview questions. The whole process went very well. There were two interviewers. A manager from Claims Department and a lady from the HR Deapartment

Claims Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Wellington, Wellington (New Zealand)

Application

Interview

Quiet relax and comfortable. There were two interviewers. One lady was from the HR Department. One gentlement was the manager from the Claims Department. They asked me around 10 questions. The interview questions were not difficult to answer. The atmosphere was quite friendly and relaxing. About 4 days after the interview, HR contacted me and let me know that they were willing to offer me the position.

Interview Questions

• Please tell me about yourself.   1 Answer

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Insurance Australia Group in October 2019.

Interview

Firstly, there was an online automated interview, followed by an in-person behavioural interview, followed by a 45 mins technical test, the last step was a short interview with team lead.

Interview Questions

• Describe a situation where you had to drive change/solve an issue.   Answer Question

Systems Administrator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New Delhi (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Insurance Australia Group (New Delhi (India)).

Interview

interviews was great. less of old fashioned technical questions and more about approaches. They basically see how you pave the way for finding the challenges and fix it. how your ideas benefit the organization?

Interview Questions

• most importantly what challenges did you face and how did you deal with it   Answer Question

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Insurance Australia Group.

Interview

Phone screening to check your eligibility and salary expectation, and then 2 rounds of face to face interviews with two interview panels, followed by background check with references. Each interview lasts an hour.

Interview Questions

• What are your strengths and improvement areas?   1 Answer

Technology Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Auckland, Auckland (New Zealand)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Insurance Australia Group (Auckland, Auckland (New Zealand)).

Interview

The company doesn’t seem to know the basics.

Pre-Interview (first meeting), they ran an unauthorised reference check through one my colleagues in my current company, which resulted in my direct manager to panic and lots of meetings with key people in our office to explain why the reference check was made... I’m surely not leaving a company just because I got a new job offer, but then doing a reference check before the first interview has cost me few of key relationships in my current company.

Kudos to your HR management!

Plus, I’ve never seen a person who’s been in a company for just three months joining an interview. (Have they even finished their probationary period?!) and no HR present?

Even if there was an offer, I would’ve declined it due to numerous red flags all over the interview process.

Interview Questions

• What’s the difference between Soap Services and Web Api?   1 Answer

Finance Graduate Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Insurance Australia Group.

Interview

Really disappointing experience with the interview and hiring process. Was sent a standard online interview link through an automated email outlining i had 72 hours to do the interview. Then was sent another email, this time having no link saying i only had 48 hours to do it. Confused i stuck to the deadline provided in the email with actual link to interview process.

Then get an email saying that because i did not do the interview within 48 hours i would not be progressed through. I sent an email explaining the situation to HR but was told they couldn't do anything about it.

Would definitely hope they improve how they manage the whole application process

Interview Questions

• Standard behaviour question about your greatest accomplishment to date   Answer Question

Graduate Program Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Melbourne (Australia)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Insurance Australia Group (Melbourne (Australia)) in April 2019.

Interview

1 hour interview with graduate managers including behavioral questions, motivations, past experiences. interviewers were very friendly and answered questions in details at the end. The interview was held in IAG office on william st.

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.