Insurance Australia Group Interview Questions

Updated Jul 27, 2022

To filter interviews, or .
Found 66 of over 66 interviews

Recruitment Agency8%
2.8
HardAverageEasy

Insurance Australia Group

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 months. I interviewed at Insurance Australia Group in Jun 2022

Interview

I applied online 1 online assessment2 video interview 3hr phone call 4 assessment centre it took about 2 months and the interview process was smooth and followed up quickly hr and manager are very nice

Interview Questions
  • why IAG why this program
    Answer Question

Insurance Australia Group

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Insurance Australia Group in Jun 2022

Interview

the interview consist of 2 interviewers from the same team/department. The questions asked were a mix of situational and previous work experience. The interview lasted for about 1 hour and a little laid back in my opinion.

Interview Questions
  • Asked about my background/ work experience, Describe a difficult situation and how you overcome it. What is your experience dealing with various stakeholders.

Insurance Australia Group

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Insurance Australia Group in May 2022

Interview

I applied online, and the recruiter called me one day after I applied. The company will do the telephone screening and then do the online assessment after screening. The online assessment includes different activities.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Insurance Australia Group

Application

I interviewed at Insurance Australia Group

Interview

Standard process. There were several rounds of interviews with the team and HR. The whole process was online/remote due to Covid-19. It was quite informal. There was some repetition between rounds of interviews.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Insurance Australia Group

Application

I interviewed at Insurance Australia Group

Interview

Had an initial phone interview and then a video interview was scheduled pretty promptly by the recruiter. Completed only one interview with the director and another manager. Questions asked were typical behavioural questions. A lot of time was spent talking about the role.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Insurance Australia Group

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Insurance Australia Group

Interview

Was a video interview and had a relaxed atmosphere. The interview began initially with behavioural questions then past experiences, before moving on to a scenario based roleplay and some fun questions.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Insurance Australia Group

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Insurance Australia Group in Dec 2021

Interview

Two stage interview with no follow up after the second, even though I was the preferred candidate and the interviews were both positive. After I chased the recruiter I was told the hiring manager went on leave. Never heard back after this. After spending hours interviewing and for such a senior position you would think it was common courtesy to inform candidates of progress. Just appalling behavior and very unprofessional.

Interview Questions
1 person found this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Sydney

Application

I applied through an employee referral I interviewed at Insurance Australia Group (Sydney) in Dec 2021

Interview

They are asking about Business Analyst question specific to SAP Insurance Policy Financial codes although word 'SAP' is not even mentioned in the JD. I got info from inside that they already had preferred candidate for hiring manager

Anonymous Employee in Sydney

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 week. I interviewed at Insurance Australia Group (Sydney)

Interview

Very organised and professional. Was approached by HR and interviewed within a week. WebEx interview with minor technical issues but the interview structure and questions were very appropriate for the role. Offer received within 20 mins of interview.

Interview Questions
  • Why do you want to work with us?
  • Give us an example of when you were an early adopter of a new process and had to champion the idea amongst stakeholders
  • Tell us about a time when you had various stakeholders with conflicting ideas and how you managed that.

Anonymous Employee in Christchurch, Canterbury

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Insurance Australia Group (Christchurch, Canterbury) in Aug 2021

Interview

It was a conversation with some behavioral and situational questions. There was one round and it was with the manager and a senior. Before this there was a phone conversation with the HR

Interview Questions
  • What is the most difficult thing to do in your current position?
Viewing 1 - 10 of 66 Interviews