Intel Corporation Interview Questions

Updated Oct 25, 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 4,839 of over 4,839.0 interviews

Campus Recruiting25%
Employee Referral20%
HardAverageEasy

Intel Corporation

Application

I interviewed at Intel Corporation

Interview

Phone interviews with various members of the team including hiring manager, peer reporting manager, and employee reporting to manager. This may have been a different process since there was already familiarity with the company.

Interview Questions
  • Tell me about management experience.
    Answer Question
1 person found this interview helpful

Intel Corporation

Application

I interviewed at Intel Corporation

Interview

3 calls, oen after another after another in one week , teh process is really fast, and it ask me to have more than 30 words, 3 calls, oen after another after another in one week , teh process is really fast, and it ask me to have more than 30 words

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Intel Corporation

Application

I interviewed at Intel Corporation

Interview

1st round: 3 Technical Questions given 30 min each split between three different interviewers. They were all very friendly and nice. The difficulty was LC easy to medium level. Would recommend trying it out.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Intel Corporation

Application

I interviewed at Intel Corporation

Interview

First went through one round of phone interviews. Then on site interviews with three senior level financial analysts. Was a mix of case style and behavioral questions. Had a nice steak dinner afterwards, was able to get a brewski and the wait staff was on top of their water game. 5 stars.

Interview Questions
  • Are there any other financial metrics you would use to evaluate a project other than NPV?

Intel Corporation

Application

I interviewed at Intel Corporation

Interview

zoom interview with 2 interviewers. mostly technical questions also about the rule, group, company talked about myself asked warmup question and then another question the interviewers didn't talk a lot and it made the interview awkward

Interview Questions
  • given array of size N return max multiply of 3 different numbers in array - same question but now the array can contain negative numbers

Intel Corporation

Application

I interviewed at Intel Corporation

Interview

The team told about the company and about the job description. Then you need to tell about yourself and after they asked me some technical problems and finally they asked me to write code in bash language

Interview Questions
  • What should you do if you want to increase the cpu frequency without crashing?

Intel Corporation

Application

I applied through an employee referral The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Intel Corporation

Interview

We had a 30ish minute phone interview where they asked me to talk a bit about myself, then about resume experience and projects, and one of my projects in technical detail (just "how does it work" but explaining as in depth as I could). Then they asked me a bunch of technical questions related to computer architecture / virutal memory; stuff you'd get quizzed on in school. Then a few questions at the end. A few weeks later, I had a virtual onsite interview scheduled, meaning it would've been onsite if COVID weren't a thing. I had 3 virtual meetings throughout the day where I was asked some stuff about myself/interests/experience, more in detail talking about work/project experience, and a few technical questions. Some were quiz-like questions and one of them would've been a whiteboard problem in person, but I just explained the solution verbally. Then they asked me stuff about myself and if I had questions about the job / company. One of them was just 30 minutes of me asking questions because the technical part was over quick, but he have really long responses so I only had to ask like 5 or 6. Then I got an email asking me to re-apply because they changed the Job ID of the role, another asking for consent for a background check a few days later, and another one scheduling a talk to discuss the offer.

Interview Questions
  • Given a buffer of bytes representing a list of elements of some arbitrary type, return a list of each unique element paired with its frequency of occurrence in the original list, in descending order of the frequency.
8 people found this interview helpful

Intel Corporation

Application

I interviewed at Intel Corporation

Interview

The interviewers explained at first about the job, then asked about myself, the expirience I gained during the degree and projects i did. Then they gave me 3 tech questions to solve.

Interview Questions
  • Write a function that for input 4 returns 7, and for input 7 returns 4. Asked for 3 different ways to solve

Intel Corporation

Application

I interviewed at Intel Corporation

Interview

The interviewer went over my resume, he asked why I wanted to work there. I talked about a project that I did and the interviewer asked questions about it and then asked me some technical questions.

Interview Questions
  • Given 2 numbers, give 4 ways to get the second number when the input is the first one.

Intel Corporation

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Intel Corporation

Interview

Interviewers are very nice and patient. One of them keeps giving me hints, which gives me a lot of pressure. The other two just waited me to write the answer and did not push me. I appreciate it very much. But they are all very kind.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful
Viewing 1 - 10 of 4,839 Interviews