Intel Corporation Interview Questions | Glassdoor.sg

Intel Corporation Interview Questions

Interviews at Intel Corporation

4,181 Interview Reviews

Data Analyst Interview

Interview

There were 2 interview rounds, 1st one was of a screening round and 2nd one was a panel interview. They mainly asked about my resume, work experience and behavioural questions.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time when you had to use the ticketing system   Answer Question

Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Intel Corporation.

Interview

Three 30 minute rounds with easy leetcode-medium leetcode. Some chat about personal goals and interests. Fairly friendly people, very interesting experience overall. Asked about resume items and side projects on resume.

Hardware Intern Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Intel Corporation.

Interview

Apply online, contacted by recruiter. Filled out additional screening paperwork, contacted by engineer for interview.
    Phone interview about resume, experience, coursework (early undergrad). Move to technical questions about verification, pipeline processor architecture.

Software Engineer Interview

Interview

It starts with a behavioral phone screen with an HR rep, they also asked for transcript photo during this process, followed by technical questions by several interviewers. After a week or so, you'll hear back from them.

Interview Questions

• Technical interview with 3-4 questions / interviewers, can't reveal.   Answer Question

Process Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Rio Rancho, NM (US)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Intel Corporation (Rio Rancho, NM (US)) in October 2020.

Interview

A current employee referred my resume in the Intel system. 2 days later, I got an email from a hiring manager, who wanted to schedule a phone interview with me. The phone interview was scheduled for that same week. After the phone interview, he went ahead to schedule an onsite/virtual interview for the same day. I was interviewed by a total of 6 people. A week later, a Talent Advisor contacted me about an offer. I received a formal offer letter 2 days after.

Interview Questions

• About 60% behavioral questions and 40% technical questions

Tell me about yourself.
      Talk about your research.
      Why do you want to work for Intel?
      What is the difference between doing research in Academia and Industry?
      How can you effectively communicate a message to your teammate if you are working from home?
      Questions about the conflict in the workplace were also asked.

How do you troubleshoot the equipment that you used before?
      Most of the technical questions were asked about my work experience.

If you are able to defend what you have on your resume and present your body of work fluently, you should be fine.   Answer Question

Emulation Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Intel Corporation.

Interview

Initial phone screen from a manager followed (2 weeks) by onsite/virtual 7hr interview sessions.
    topics.Very friendly and some times intense. Overall its a typical interview process. Recruiters are responsive throughout the process.

Interview Questions

• Covering straight Job description and most of the resume in depth. Depends on starting topic.

System verilog, datastructures, vlsi/digital design concepts (cdc, state machines,sequence detectors, FIFOs,memories,STA and counters etc) FPGA   Answer Question

Interview

first half was regarding who you are, from there we spoke towards the resume and some technical questions were brought up regarding the procedure of my projects. Finally it ended with questions about the job.

Interview Questions

• Explain your project of your choice in detail regarding data structures.   Answer Question

Equipment Technician Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Intel Corporation.

Interview

Was interviewed by two men, one from the department I would work in and I think an HR rep. It sounded like a very easy job and I thought I would at least get a second interview.

Data Analyst Interview

Interview

I submitted my resume to the Facebook recruiter at our career fair in fall semester. Later that week I received an email asking me to fill the online application on their website. I completed the application in early November I think.

In December, I got an email from a recruiter asking me questions and if I’m interested in employment at Facebook. I replied back and he arranged phone interviews for me.

In January, I completed two phone interviews, and I was offered an internship. Till the very end, I was expecting nothing. I just told myself I would do my interviews well — that’s all, nothing more. This made me enjoy the interviews instead of stressing out.

Interview Questions

Interview

The interviewer was very friendly and controlled the discussion. Very helpful and calmed all nerves. General interview questions and focused more on what you can do for the company and how you fit into the team. He also explained what to expect when hired.

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.