Intellect Design Arena Interview Questions | Glassdoor.sg

Interviews at Intellect Design Arena

2.8

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Intellect Design Arena (New York, NY (US)) in February 2020.

Interview

.The panel only asked project overview. Not a single question asked on java. They were just discussing the technologies and project which I had worked on. I think they were expecting a UI technology as well. They provide lunch for all the candidates.

Interview Questions

• They just discussed the technology I had work such as spring boot, kafka? The only question which was aked is do you know cicd configuration?   Answer Question

Software Test Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Intellect Design Arena (New York, NY (US)) in March 2019.

Interview

There were 2 rounds of technical interview, 1st on weekend and the other on a week day later.
    I have done the interview very well and i got the result for both rounds on the same day of interview.
    After that, on the same day of 2nd interview with test manager, had a hr discussion about package. After negotiation, we came to a conclusion with the package. And hr told, we will be sending mail to verify documents, after that offer letter will be released.
    As they told, they asked for all the required documents and i sent, 2 weeks later they sent salary breakup mail in which the package given is very less that what they told during the hr discussion.
    This negotiation phase went for more than 2 weeks and finally they told we can give this much only.
    I accepted it, as i had no other way and asked them to send offer letter.
    Hr told that, it will be sent within 2 days. But didn't receive, i waited for a week and tried contacting hr. They were telling will send in 2 days, in 1 week.
    But they didn't send at all. Finally after i follwed with them for so many times, they told the position went on for hold and will let you know once it is available.
    Such a very irritating process and the hr prcess is very very bad

Interview Questions

• Basic testing techniques and approaches   1 Answer

Java/J2EE Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Intellect Design Arena (New York, NY (US)) in January 2018.

Interview

The interview process is pathetic. Yes pathetic. I was called at 10 am sharp in the morning . There was no response till 3pm. I got a chance at around 4:30 and by that they got the candidate they were looking for . I was 2or 3basic Java questions and was asked to leave. Even I was interviewed with 2 more guys on the same table as if they were doing a formality.

Senior Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. I interviewed at Intellect Design Arena.

Interview

I was called for the interview by an consultant. Had my first round at 5 pm .But i was waiting from morning 10 . cleared the first round . went for a coding round at 6. Due to time constraint.i left the place as i need to travel back my home.

Software Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in College, AK (US)

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Intellect Design Arena (College, AK (US)) in September 2017.

Interview

Entire process went well. No more comments . hope to get placed .. prepare well in basic programming concepts like java , etc. Concepts include multithreading, parallel processing , etc.
    Basic questions on topics mentioned in resume

Junior Java Developer Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Intellect Design Arena.

Interview

first round is online exam round based on java and database.second round is technical round.at that round will ask basic java questions and sql queries.basically questions on the collection and interface and queries on the joins.

Java Developer Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Intellect Design Arena.

Interview

1st Round - 30 Java Multiple Choice Questions of 30minutes Difficulty - Moderate,
    2nd Round - Technical HR of 15mins based HR, Project Explanation.
    3rd Round - HR Round for communication check, About the Company.

Interview Questions

• Project Explanation,
      Technical Questions - Java: Exception Handling, Object Class, for loop vs for each loop, HashMap DS.
      SQL - All Queries.   Answer Question

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Intellect Design Arena.

Interview

Two levels of interview. In both, there will be questions on Core JAVA concepts, Spring Framework concepts like Spring AOP, Interception, Spring Transaction, Servlet Filter, Spring Annotations, Request handling, cookies, Java Streams, etc..

Asst Manager Interview

Interview

Contact through HR. Couple rounds of interviews followed by HR interview. Interview was mostly domain based for manager level employees. HR interview is basic questions, haven't seen anyone get rejected at HR level interviews.

Interview Questions

• Regarding previous job and some domain related questions   Answer Question

Java Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New Delhi (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Intellect Design Arena (New Delhi (India)) in August 2020.

Interview

First round is Telephonic round about education, experience and certifications.
    Second round is through video conference about technical skills like Java, SQL or any database we are familiar with.
    Last round is HR.

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.