Intellect Design Arena Interview Questions

Updated 1 Aug 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 240 of over 240 interviews

2.8
HardAverageEasy

Interviews for Top Jobs at Intellect Design Arena

Intellect Design Arena

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Intellect Design Arena

Interview

2 rounds of screening followed by a panel interview with senior members from the organization. The selection process was followed by compensation discussion. At first I was promised that i would be given the expected compensation if I fit the role. However, the offer that was later rolled out was barely matching my current compensation. When i called out my expectation and waited for the HR to get back with a final offer, they never got back despite multiple follow ups.

Interview Questions
  • What are the processes that fall in the gamut of Talent Management
    Answer Question

Intellect Design Arena

Application

I interviewed at Intellect Design Arena

Interview

My interview went well, both the rounds, they seem very impressed as well, but they didn't selected me, I don't know why, When everything went well and they were impressed, thry should have selected me

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Intellect Design Arena

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Intellect Design Arena

Interview

I got place through Campus placement... first round was mcq like basic java aptitude then second round was both technical and Hr round together. The interviewer was really friendly and the process was really fast.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chennai

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 week. I interviewed at Intellect Design Arena (Chennai) in Jul 2021

Interview

Don't even attend this company I got call from HR and she got all details and scheduled interview.Completed 2 rounds and shared the documents and after 3 days mail came we are unable to match ur expectation so dropping candidature with out even negotiation. Worst ever experience

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mumbai

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Intellect Design Arena (Mumbai) in Jul 2021

Interview

1. Screening Many employers conduct a preliminary interview to determine whether you're a viable candidate for the job. The screening can be conducted over the phone or in-person and typically lasts fifteen to twenty minutes. This conversation serves to curate the list of candidates to be called for official first interviews. 2. First interview Typically, the first interview is the first face-to-face meeting with your potential employer. Their goal is to get to know you and assess your skills and experience in relation to their needs for this particular role. They're also looking to get to know you to determine if you will fit in with the company's culture. The following stages typically make up the first interview: Introduction The first few minutes consist of meeting the interviewer and getting settled into the interview space. This is also their first impression of you, so it's important to make it a positive one by using good posture, eye contact and a firm handshake. The interviewer generally takes the first several minutes of the interview to tell you about their organization. Interview questions The main part of the interview consists of the employer asking you questions and listening to your responses, sometimes taking notes for later reference. Most of the time, this part lasts around 20 minutes. Your questions When the interviewer invites you to ask questions, you have the opportunity to demonstrate your knowledge, expertise and the extent of research you've done on this company. Arrive prepared with three to five thoughtful questions, adjusting as you go based on what you learn during the interview.

Interview Questions
  • Q1. The questions were asked on core java and sql and collections Q2. And academic projects and real time projects

Intellect Design Arena

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Intellect Design Arena

Interview

The interview process was very bad. The interviewer was not interested in taking the interview. He started his video and was going on/off. If asked any question related to what he wants to know , he was unable to answer. After sometime midway, the call got disconnected and when I tried to contact them that the call was abruptly dropped, no one takes the call or they don't even reply. It is a waste of time

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Intellect Design Arena

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Intellect Design Arena

Interview

It was a google meeting arranged. the process arrangement was good, but they have shared the same link with multiple people and people were jumping in between in interview which was a bit annoying. However, interviewer was very polite and sensible and he make me comfortable and conducted interview smoothly.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Intellect Design Arena

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Intellect Design Arena

Interview

2 rounds of technical interview first round on java core and java framework. Second round on projects and how you implements the technical concept. Second round is not so tough if first clears then second will be of your confidence and working knowledge.. Prepare basics on sql, java, j2ee, frameworks

Interview Questions
1 person found this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Hyderābād

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Intellect Design Arena (Hyderābād) in Jun 2021

Interview

Interview process went good and interactive manner. First round is of L1 interview, which is completely in my resume and my projects. I have given pin to pin points on what process I have used in my project. 2nd is of coding round, where I have been given a task to complete. This round is mainly on evaluating our skills instead of results.. 3rd round is L2 interview. It went well with again based on resume and scenario based questions. Final was HR. It went good and session was interactive. Waiting for offer letter.

Interview Questions
1 person found this interview helpful

Intellect Design Arena

Application

I interviewed at Intellect Design Arena

Interview

Joining as a fresher, had aptitude test in the first round, Group discussion in the second round and final round was for HR interview. Overall process was smooth and did not take much time. It was a good interview experience and received the offer in two weeks.

Interview Questions
1 person found this interview helpful
Viewing 1 - 10 of 240 Interviews