Cover image for Interac

Is this your company?

Add an Interview

Interac Interview Questions

Updated 21 Jan 2023

To filter interviews, or .
Found 143 of over 143 interviews

Other2%
2.4
HardAverageEasy

Interac

Application

I interviewed at Interac

Interview

Pretty easy. Standard run of the mill stuff plus a demo lesson and they video taped the process. This is to meet the 30 word min here. I still haven't reached the 30 word min...

Interview Questions
  • Hello, what's your name? How are you?
    Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Dubai

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 months. I interviewed at Interac (Dubai) in Oct 2022

Interview

The interview process was smooth and concise. Wish I had a little more information about the stages, and further documentation. Scheduling an interview is quick and they work according to your schedule

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Interac

Application

I interviewed at Interac

Interview

Had too many stages which weren't communicated at the beginning of the process . I had to upload a video where I first answered a question about my motivation to teach with them, followed by another interview with a recruiter and another video completing some teaching tasks

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Nagoya, Aichi

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Interac (Nagoya, Aichi) in Aug 2022

Interview

Send a resume to them then they will email you iy you pass the initial screening then you will send a demo ledson video, you will also take a grammar quiz,after that they called me for a skype interview then got a phone interview after a week and got the offer.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Interac

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Interac

Interview

It was scaffolded with a phone Interview and then an in-person interview (pre-pandemic). The interview helped me learn more about Japan, working within the company, and also show my skills in a demo lesson format. Post my time with the company, the information provided was shallow compared to a lot of the intricacies that come with this company and line of work. I wish there was a better and more honest communication of these

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Nagoya, Aichi

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Interac (Nagoya, Aichi) in Apr 2022

Interview

Accommodating hiring officer with concise information about the workload and workplace. They also follow up on the application respectfully and gives instructions the best way possible. I am very satisfied with their overall approach.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Interac

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Interac

Interview

A telephone interview followed by a skype interview. Then I had to send my teaching demonstration video and I was offered the contract. The whole process lasted about 30 days

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Interac

Application

I interviewed at Interac

Interview

They will basically ask you about the reason why you wanted to work in Japan and what are the things you expect an Assistant Language Teacher do in the classroom.

Interview Questions
  • What are the things you expect an Assistant Language Teacher do in the classroom?

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Sevenoaks, England

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Interac (Sevenoaks, England) in Jan 2022

Interview

I applied to Interac Europe from the UK. After passing through the initial screening, I received an email asking me to fill out a 2 page "Pre-Interview" form, which was mainly admin questions, and to state when I could have a telephone interview. The telephone interview was just the interviewer asking simple motivational questions about teaching in Japan, and telling me about the competitive nature of the application process at the moment due to the long backlog due to the pandemic and the need to be flexible on location in your application. After the telephone interview, I was sent another email inviting me to a videocall interview. In the meantime I was asked to send over degree scans, complete a grammar test and to record a demo lesson (for which they give clear instructions that they want you to follow very closely to). The videocall was held with the same interviewer as on the phone call, who again was friendly and relaxed. The first half of the interview he just described the job in more detail and what it's like to be in Japan as a Brit. He explained that you'd likely be working with elementary or junior high age students at multiple schools, and so you’d likely have to commute. He also explained that at the moment jobs there were very competitive due to the long backlog of applicants from the pandemic, particularly in the cities as many of the teachers already there were staying on. He asked a few questions on what I knew of Japan (which we then discussed afterward), and then some competency based ones which I'm sure I fumbled, but he seemed not too disapproving. After the interview he sent off requests to my referees, and once he received those he submitted my application to the Tokyo office. 4 weeks later I received my rejection, but was told this was basically due to the very limited number of spaces this year (2022 Fall and 2023 Spring cycle).

Interview Questions
2 people found this interview helpful

Interac

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Interac

Interview

The process is pretty easy, you basically send in your application and answer the question on the Interac website. In about a weeks time, you will be contacted for a phone interview. After the phone interview, there is an in-person, group interview + presentation. This is a little sketchy, because you may be required to travel and the interview may be conducted in a hotel room because it's usually conducted by someone who used to work for Interac themselves. SUGGESTIONS: BEFORE the in-person interview, actually WATCH and practice for the presentation part of the interview. It is the last part of the interview, and you may need to make your own props for it.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful
Viewing 1 - 10 of 143 Interviews