Ipsos Business Analyst Interview Questions

Updated Feb 16, 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 5 of over 580 interviews

Campus Recruiting20%
2.4
HardAverageEasy

Anonymous Employee in Calcutta

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Ipsos (Calcutta) in Apr 2017

Interview

College Placement cell was involved for arranging the interview. Knowledge on Tools on statistical analysis were required. Apart from that questions on general were asked in 2:1 panel. Offers were rolled out immediately.

Interview Questions
  • Statistics related questions. Questions on statistical tools.
    1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Paris

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Ipsos (Paris) in Jan 2017

Interview

Entretien téléphonique + face a face avec des managers des départements concernés. Ils sont très accueillant et ne pose pas de questions pièges. Questions basées sur les compétences et expériences passées

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Singapore

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at Ipsos (Singapore)

Interview

Phone interview with HR Group interview organised by Manager- 6 people, 2 teams, presentation based Written case studies (6 of them) Case presentation with Associate Director All stages have no direct outcome, have to wait for email notification. Explicitly mention that if don't hear back in two weeks, means it's off, i.e. not selected, and don't expect formal rejection letter. I cleared these stages in 2 weeks. -Was given only 1.5 day notice for first interview, no mention it's group interview, what it covers or how to prepare. -Written case studies are doable and pretty interesting. Make sure you allocate time well. I spent over half the time on the first question, and was frantic over the next 5 questions. Last question is an essay. -AD is very sharp and asked very pointed questions.

Interview Questions
1 person found this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Istanbul

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Ipsos (Istanbul) in Feb 2014

Interview

First interview was with a senior HR, mostly about introducing myself and my presentation skills and the second one was with the director of department. Last one was both an interview and a presentation in English

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Bangkok

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Ipsos (Bangkok) in Aug 2011

Interview

Left the resume at Ipsos website, then HR called me to do the case test. The first round consists of a total of 6 business case tests. Have to finish within 1 hr. Most questions are easy. There will be a mixture of calculation, presentation and logic testing. Second round is interview with management team. After that, they handed me one project presentation and allow me 1 week for completion.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful
RSS Feed</>Embed