J.P. Morgan Interview Questions in Singapore, Singapore | Glassdoor.sg

Interviews at J.P. Morgan

3.1

Wealth Management Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Singapore

Interview

Pymetrics, standard HireVue, followed by face to face interviews with 2 full timers. One of the full timers had bad interviewing skills and was just reading questions off a checklist. Heck she even read out the instructions (meant for her), which was a first for me.

Afterwards HR also ghosted me even though they mentioned that an outcome will be known in 2 weeks. The least HR can do is to reject an applicant nicely given we also spend time to prepare and move our activities to attend the interview. Some mutual respect would be nice.

Pretty bad impression overall.

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Singapore

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at J.P. Morgan (Singapore) in August 2020.

Interview

I applied online, the interview process took 1 week.
    1) Pymetrics test
    2) online coding test + explanation
    3) 2 rounds of behavioral/motivational interview with engineers.
    4) offered a position within 1 week

Interview Questions

• share with me your favorite project.   2 Answers

Corporate Analyst Development Program Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Singapore

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at J.P. Morgan (Singapore) in August 2020.

Interview

Did the Pymetrics to check the fit for the company, followed by hirevue interviews that were pretty standard, and finally a 2 round video interview with managers who separate it into behavioral and situational.

Interview Questions

• Describe a time you had to change your communicative style to fit your audience   Answer Question

Global Finance & Business Management Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Singapore

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at J.P. Morgan (Singapore) in December 2019.

Interview

After applying, I had to go through a pymetrics test, followed by a video interview that allows two tries. Lastly, I was invited for the assessment centre where there was a group case study to prep on.

Interview Questions

• Assessment centre: Given one hour to prep on case study   1 Answer

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Singapore

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at J.P. Morgan (Singapore) in November 2019.

Interview

I applied for the Internship program. I applied online followed by a HireVue online test. I didn't do well in the online programming test but I was asked to attend the interview.

FX Algo Trader Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Singapore

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at J.P. Morgan (Singapore) in September 2019.

Interview

This is a quantitative role in Sales and Trading. They do FX market maker. They asked me lots of things about machine learning research and algorithms, data structures. The interviewer is a VP. He is a physics PhD.

Interview Questions

• The leetcode style question: Two-sum problem   1 Answer

Apprentice Interview

Anonymous Employee in Singapore

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at J.P. Morgan (Singapore) in September 2019.

Interview

Applied through college. A phone interview of 20-30 mins was conducted to know introduce yourself and let the company know more about you and your experience. The whole process took 2 weeks.

Interview Questions

• What are the transferrable skills you can bring to JP Morgan?   Answer Question
    • What roles are you looking at to apply at JP Morgan?   Answer Question

Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Singapore

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at J.P. Morgan (Singapore) in August 2019.

Interview

Interview was a lengthy process, total of 5 rounds. Multiple rounds with global stakeholders based across in US, UK and Singapore
    Overall was a positive experience and i did get the Job. Culture is a plus however employees have to be flexible with working hours as this is a global bank

Interview Questions

• What are some transferable skills that you bring to the table   Answer Question

Information Technology Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Singapore

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at J.P. Morgan (Singapore) in July 2019.

Interview

Applied online and got a call from recruiter for a interview session after 2 weeks.
    Interviewer was friendly and explained the role in detail. Atmosphere was good and comfortable and interview was more like a discussion

Cloud Architect Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Singapore

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at J.P. Morgan (Singapore).

Interview

I am writing a review regarding an interview process for a technical position. The process starts with a video interview followed by a take home coding assignment, these are straight forward and is easy to clear.

When it comes to going to the actual office, I was appalled at the attitude of the people, both HR and the department. First off, the HR people were rather incompetent as they failed to inform what is required for the interview. I was informed that it would be a normal interview, the kind where you sit down and have a chat but that’s not the case. It turns out to be a code review of the assignment that I had written nearly 2 months ago. I was not informed of this and I was not informed that I should have brought my own laptop. As a developer, I write codes everyday and it is natural that I don’t remember the codes that are written or the design of the application. Mind you that assignment they had given wasn’t just a simple assignment.

I told that there is a miscommunication regarding the interview process but none of them took note of what I said. In fact, the people in the department blatantly blame it on me.

Some of the things they mentioned and rudely I must say were,

“As a developer, you should ALWAYS remember every line of code you wrote even if it’s a year ago”
    “You know this is a technical position, were you not expecting a technical interview?”

Who remembers every single line of code they have written in their career?
    And also, even if this is a technical position, a typical sit down interview is POSSIBLE somewhere in the entire process.

I am disgusted by their attitude. I rather not work under someone who is quick to push the blame as opposed to reflecting on the situation and making the best out of it.

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.