KPMG Interview Questions in Singapore, Singapore | Glassdoor.sg

Interviews at KPMG

2.7

Audit Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Singapore

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at KPMG (Singapore).

Interview

Online application where resume + some questions were asked in the job portal. After a few weeks of processing, there was an online video interview with the company. After that, they would get back to you.

Trainee Interview

Anonymous Employee in Singapore

Application

I applied through other source. The process took a week. I interviewed at KPMG (Singapore) in August 2020.

Interview

HR and hiring managers were friendly and asked good questions. Felt like I could learn a lot from them. Answered the questions that I had from my end very well. Overall a good experience.

Audit Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Singapore

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at KPMG (Singapore) in July 2020.

Interview

Online interview using Microsoft Teams. Two interviewers and both were super friendly. They have shared with me the culture and environment of working at KPMG. After the interview, I've waited for about two weeks until I received the offer.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about yourself? What did you do during your internship?   1 Answer

IT Audit Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in Singapore

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at KPMG (Singapore) in March 2020.

Interview

Relaxed, only soft skills questions. It was online, the interviewer was very nice and it felt like a normal conversation. he asked about my motivation, some of the things on my cv, and about what kind of person I am in general.

Interview Questions

• What are 3 qualitites you are confident in?   1 Answer

Audit Senior Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Singapore

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at KPMG (Singapore) in December 2019.

Interview

HR was quick to revert back on my follow ups and processed my application relatively quickly compared to another big 4 which is known for not responding at all. They were also quick to arrange an interview with the appropriate hiring managers for my rank (i.e. an audit manager & assistant manager). Interview questions were technical (expected) and not unreasonable. Hiring managers were upfront and honest on progression and promotion prospects for an experienced hired like me.

Interview Questions

• Provide further detail on technical areas you were involved in your previous engagements in terms of how did you resolve them, what kind of help did you sought after and how did you apply your judgement to assess the complex areas.   Answer Question

Audit Interview

Anonymous Employee in Singapore

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at KPMG (Singapore).

Interview

The interview process was smooth-sailing and pleasant. Was contacted by the firm through email about the interview slot and details.

The interview itself was more focused on character fit, with questions asking about prior experiences in various situations, as well as further questions on details in the CV.

Internship Interview

Anonymous Employee in Singapore

Application

I interviewed at KPMG (Singapore) in November 2019.

Interview

Applied online and received an email to schedule the interview. It was a quick one with just the HR via phone call cause of covid, got back to me within a few days and offered me the role

Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Singapore

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at KPMG (Singapore).

Interview

It started off with a presentation on a topic which will be given to you a day before and a question and answer session after the presentation. After that, there'll be other interview questions as well.

Management Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Singapore

Interview

2 from the department, 1 manager 1 senior associate. They clarified the role they were looking for, which was not obvious on the JD. Not many technical questions asked.

Penetration Tester Interview

Anonymous Employee in Singapore

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at KPMG (Singapore) in March 2019.

Interview

Went for 3 rounds of Interview, first round is technical question with 3 people.
    2nd round is non technical but behaviour question.
    3rd round is with the partner
    Offered is received however, I shared the same sentiment to the below interviewee and decided not to pick up the offer.

Interview Questions

• How well do you work in a team?
      Can you mentor a team?
      What if you do scanning and a host is down?   1 Answer

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.