Kuok (Singapore) Interview Questions

Updated Feb 10, 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 66 of over 66 interviews

Interviews at Kuok (Singapore)

Positive94%
Negative5%
Neutral2%
Applied online64%
Campus Recruiting18%
Employee Referral8%
HardAverageEasy

Anonymous Employee in Tanglin Hill,

Application

I applied through an employee referral The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Kuok (Singapore) (Tanglin Hill, ) in Feb 2021

Interview

HR attended to me very professional & efficient. Handle & arranged my interview very well. Smooth transaction even though it was by whatsapp. Able to clarify all my doubts. Interview with the manager & supervisor is good too & very fast.

Interview Questions
  • Security related question
    1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Kuala Lumpur

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Kuok (Singapore) (Kuala Lumpur) in Jan 2021

Interview

There are 2 stage interview . The first virtual interview with managers and the second virtual interview with human resources and senior account. It started with introduce yourself the question regarding SAP system how wisely use SAP system. After that, move to accounting how to handle invoice, payment voucher and etc.

Interview Questions
  • The question regarding accounting
  • The question regarding SAP system.

Anonymous Employee in Kuala Lumpur

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 days. I interviewed at Kuok (Singapore) (Kuala Lumpur) in Dec 2020

Interview

I was shortlisted and given the chance for an interview, on the day of the interview, I was informed to sit for a basic accounting test 30mins with 7 questions before the interview starts. I was unable to finish the last question when times up. I was given a chance to complete the test, the hiring manager takes 10 mins to review my answers and start interviewing me. Before the interview ends, the hiring manager explain the job scope, the whole process of the activities being undertaken, and how the working culture is like, so that I get an idea of how my prospective employer is like. I was well-informed on the job scope even before joining the Company. It was my second interview since my graduation, but I felt less panic during the whole interview session as the hiring manager is very friendly. It was a great interview session with the hiring manager, she is friendly and the whole session ended pleasantly. What really impressive is the human resource manager who processes the job application, I was being updated on the job application status, and the employment contract is ready in just 6 days, the efficiency is at top-notch.

Interview Questions
  • Please tell us about yourself.
  • How do you deal with people who are difficult?
  • Is there any difficulty you faced in your current work during this pandemic?
  • What are your goals in the future for 3 to 5 years?
  • Why do you plan to have a career move?
  • Are you aware of the work of an accountant is different from an auditor's?

Anonymous Employee in Singapore

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Kuok (Singapore) (Singapore) in Nov 2020

Interview

Smooth, informative and pleasant. Gain more insights of company 's organisation structure and feels good to have a career here in future. Well placed venue with friedly interviewer. Very punctual too. Adhered to covid precautions very well.

Interview Questions
  • Previous experience related to applied job
  • Previous job scope and experience related to the applied job
  • Previous job scope and experience
  • Previous job related experience and job scope
  • Previous job experience related to thus applied one

Anonymous Employee in Singapore

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Kuok (Singapore) (Singapore) in Oct 2020

Interview

The whole interview process was very smooth. Interviewers have set off a very friendly, yet professional platform, allowing us (as interviewees) to feel relaxed and be able to share our work experiences comfortably and confidently.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Kuok (Singapore)

Application

I interviewed at Kuok (Singapore)

Interview

Due to covid-19, the interview was conducted online. The whole process was very smooth. We started off with introduction, followed by some questions on my past work experience and skills. Next, there were several behavioral questions and then I was given time to ask questions before we wrapped up.

Interview Questions
  • Some of the questions asked: (1) Tell me about yourself (2) Tell me more about the work you did for ..... (3) Describe a difficult situation you had to handle.

Anonymous Employee in Singapore

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Kuok (Singapore) (Singapore) in Sep 2020

Interview

The interview was conducted thru video conference and it was a smooth and pleasant experience. The whole process was conducted in a professional manner. HR is very helpful and patient when following up.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Kuok (Singapore)

Application

I interviewed at Kuok (Singapore)

Interview

The interview was conducted via video conference. The questions asked were relevant and the interviewers also cleared my doubts. The interview went very smoothly and it was a pleasant experience.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Singapore

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Kuok (Singapore) (Singapore) in Aug 2020

Interview

Interview lasted 10minutes. No questions about my suitability of the role were asked. HR only seemed to be interested why I left my previous role, such that it felt more like an interrogation than anything. Was rather uncomfortable during the interview – which was worsened by the stern face and monotonous voice.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Singapore

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Kuok (Singapore) (Singapore) in Jul 2020

Interview

The interview process have been conducted professional and organised way with clear objective, briefly of the history of role advertised and requirement of the potential candidate. The process is quite fast and it took about 10 days. In addition, the hiring company did follow up after the first interview.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful
Viewing 1 - 10 of 66 Interviews