Legacy FA Interview Questions

Updated Jun 17, 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 16 of over 16 interviews

2.2
HardAverageEasy

Interviews for Top Jobs at Legacy FA

Legacy FA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Legacy FA

Interview

Applied and interviewed online. Some questions are expected. Few unexpected questions were also there. Overall difficulty level is average. I find it as a very good interview. I got hired too.

Interview Questions
  • Why did you applied for this position?
    Answer Question

Legacy FA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Legacy FA

Interview

it was relaxing, like a normal conversation. The HR got to spoke to me first and also conducted the mbti / personality test whichafter i was passed to 1 of the directors. The director then had a long chat with me

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Legacy FA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Legacy FA

Interview

Personality test done and only to realised it is a financial advisor job. No basic salary and no allowance or salary during training. just not into financial advisor To sell insurance job

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Legacy FA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Legacy FA in Apr 2020

Interview

Two rounds of interview process was smooth, and they will fix you up to register for one out of four exams immediately after you accept their offer. Be aware that your official title will be financial services consultant instead of the one advertised.

Interview Questions
  • Do you think the process is more important than getting results?

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Singapore

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Legacy FA (Singapore)

Interview

The opportunity may seem promising at first but its largely sales based role. In the email or text, they will say competitive base + commission, but during the interview itself, its a 'choose one' option.

Interview Questions
  • How willing are you to do surveys, door to door and cold calling?

Legacy FA

Application

I interviewed at Legacy FA

Interview

The interview start off with a personality test followed by the first round of interview which require you to answer some basic questions. If you made through the first interview, you will be required to go through a second round of interview which will determine if you get the offer or not.

Interview Questions
  • Are you someone who will be satisfied with Just working at a normal job for the rest of your lives or someone who is self driven and work on improving your life constantly

Anonymous Employee in Singapore

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 months. I interviewed at Legacy FA (Singapore) in Sep 2018

Interview

There is a brief filter by HR, regarding questions relating to bad debts. Followed by director's interview, and personality review. There is also a written MCQ exam of 4 papers, before eligible to join.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in London, England, England

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Legacy FA (London, England, England)

Interview

Time was recorded from the moment you reach the reception. Given disc test to complete before interview. Interviewer was professional and thorough. Took about an hour in the interview itself.

Interview Questions
3 people found this interview helpful

Legacy FA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 week. I interviewed at Legacy FA

Interview

Friendly reception, providing tea while I was waiting. Required to fill up the application & personality test. Interviewer was fair and did not ask questions which are out of the box.

Interview Questions
4 people found this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Singapore

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Legacy FA (Singapore) in Mar 2018

Interview

The interviewer was fine. Not great but he was fine. But, I waited over an hour after filling up a personality test. I was not given any updates while other candidates who arrived later were entertained.

Interview Questions
  • What would you do if you saw a beggar on the street?
  • If you are selected for the job, what is your expected salary and your minimum salary? We ask for minimum salary as you are not of financial background and you may lose out completely to someone who has a financial background.
  • If an opportunity in your field comes up, how sure are we that you will stay?
  • List your top 5 qualities.
Viewing 1 - 10 of 16 Interviews