Life Time Interview Questions

Updated Nov 28, 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 782 of over 782 interviews

Employee Referral11%
2.5
HardAverageEasy

Life Time

Application

I interviewed at Life Time

Interview

The process started with Yoga audition, in which the teaching capability and confidence level was tested. I got selected in the initial process then went through an interview with studio manager who understood the years of experience I carry, my attitude etc. Later I went through another direct interview with the General Manager and got selected.

Interview Questions
  • Explain your understanding of our Mission statement
    Answer Question

Life Time

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Life Time

Interview

Phone interview and one In person interview. You’ll receive a tour of the gym as well. Overall it was pretty easy. It did take awhile to hear back for the first interview.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Life Time

Application

I interviewed at Life Time

Interview

Great experience with the managers. It is a two part interview that you have to talk to general manager in second step. The reach out was very prompt and thorough

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Life Time

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Life Time

Interview

They give you multiple interviews. Making you wait unfortunately. They email first, Then call you Then email you again Then call, then email Then video chat online then email. It drags out

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Life Time

Application

I interviewed at Life Time

Interview

Great experience and process was a wonderful experience. Has the potential of giving good feelings and vibe of expertise. Highly recommend the team and environment. The process could feel a little scripted at times.

Anonymous Employee in Cary, NC

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Life Time (Cary, NC) in Sep 2021

Interview

3 step process ending with the general manager of the club. Fairly quick and easy process and happens in a stretch of a few days. The third interview is the most in depth and difficult.

Interview Questions
  • Name a time you helped someone outside of your job and for no compensation.

Life Time

Application

I interviewed at Life Time

Interview

The interview had three rounds- the first a group interview with the manager, the next one with the manager but solo and the last with the gym CEO. All three interviews were pretty easygoing and they just want to know you align with their values.0

Interview Questions
  • When you enter work, all of your personal problems need to be left at the door. How do you stay focused when you have other things going on?

Life Time

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Life Time

Interview

Standard interview questions. Meet with manager which takes the most time due to discussion about scope of position and expectation then meet with gm for seal of approval/disapproval. Interview time is between 20 min to 1 hour. Next is paperwork sent online. Very straightforward.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Life Time

Application

I interviewed at Life Time

Interview

Such an amazing process, the manager was on top of her things and asked the right questions. The questions were closely related to the job and really made me reflect on a lot about myself.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Life Time

Application

I interviewed at Life Time

Interview

Team that I interviewed with was very communicative and honest about job responsibilities and duties. I felt supported during the entire process. Interviewer was friendly and transparent. I was seen right away for the interview.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful
Viewing 1 - 10 of 782 Interviews