Find jobs for Writer

Mediacorp Writer Interview Questions

Updated Mar 22, 2017

To filter interviews, or .
Found 2 of over 100 interviews

Interviews at Mediacorp

Negative50%
Neutral50%
Applied online100%
HardAverageEasy

Mediacorp

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Mediacorp in Mar 2017

Interview

Just wanna elaborate out everything. I applied online on mid-February. And get a feedback from them for asking my writing samples after one month later. Then another one week,HR just inform me to do a writing test. I would like to say the most annoyed and frustrated is, they like to order and confirm with u by LAST minute! I have been told by HR on 21/3 at 5:59pm (just the time before they left office?!), I have been invited to taking an interview with them on 23/3 at 9:00am. I thought I may postponed my interview to next week as the day actually is public holiday in jB. And,I am currently work in my cousin’s cafe. There’s a bit inconvenient for me to takin leave so sudden. But the HR just replied me on 22/3 at 5:17pm and 5:56pm, said “there just the only time and the only chance to you for takin an interview”. What the hell on it??!! Thats dont even get the chance to change interview to afternoon.! Why don’t you just simply told me there is the only chance for me on the very first email? I m quite disappointed ,if you guys tell me earlier, I may try to manage and arrange my time to stay in SG one day before, for attending the interview. They just like to leave you a message before they “back home” and just could reply you on next day on same time(still the last minute they back home!).This is totally ridiculous and absurd. And I was wondering the operating phone don’t even works too..you can’t call to them.. I think Mediacorp isn’t sincere enough to recruit new talents.No wonder my SG friends, those work in Mediacorp before, all said Mediacorp is a toxic place, quite many talented, capable and experienced ppls were forced to resign…..

9 people found this interview helpful

Mediacorp

Anonymous Employee in Singapore

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 months. I interviewed at Mediacorp (Singapore)

Interview

interviewees of 8 came together to do a written test, we were tested on our entertainment and lifestyle knowldge, questions consist of MCQ, open ended essays. Subsequently, we did an interview with 3 of the team's leaders, being tasked to do an impromptu interview with a celebrity, and finally met the management on a 1-1 meeting.

Interview Questions
  • Why do you prefer our company over the rival's company.
    1 Answer