MessageBird Office Manager Interview Questions | Glassdoor.sg

MessageBird Office Manager Interview Questions

Interviews at MessageBird

2.5

Office Manager Interview

Interview

Was offered a video interview within a few days. Scheduled a call a couple of weeks later, and had about a 30-minute conversation. It was a pretty typical interview in that they wanted to take a survey of your skills.

Interview Questions

MessageBird Response

24 Jul 2019 – Recruitment Coordinator

Thank you for sharing your feedback with us. The first call with our Talent Team is indeed to get a general view of the potential match between a candidate and the role they applied for. We would love to know more about your experience and what could improve, so we can act on this. Feel free to reach out to us via careers@messagebird.com and we'll make sure to get back to you.

Other Interview Reviews for MessageBird

Office Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Singapore

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at MessageBird (Singapore) in July 2019.

Interview

It was pleasant and smooth for the first interview. Got shortlisted and waited for the second interview to happen but it went quiet on week 1. Emailed HR to ask on Week 2 and got a reply to wait a while longer due to travel requirements of the Vice President. On Week 4, I received an email saying that they have gone to accept only 1 person that has continued with the interviews. Not very professional to keep me waiting while their only intention is to interview 1 person.

Interview Questions

• Usual questions, tech skills, soft skills, Situational exp. qns   Answer Question

MessageBird Response

10 Oct 2019 – Talent Lead

Thank you for sharing your experience with us. We always aim to provide candidates with clear points of constructive feedback, and we are sorry you feel this was not the case. Please know that we take your feedback very seriously and we'll make sure to set clearer expectations throughout the process. Thanks again for sharing

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.