Micron Technology Data Scientist Interview Questions

Updated Sep 14, 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 13 of over 1,231.0 interviews

Employee Referral8%
2.8
HardAverageEasy

Micron Technology

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Micron Technology in Sep 2021

Interview

Goes quite smooth and interviewer helping in between but at some places you might think that they need an mugged up answer like some functions either they must see student skills but they ask python functions.

Interview Questions
  • 1: Machine learning Basics like regression, Decision Tree, underfitting, over fitting , regularization techniques, random forest. 2: SQL Basics like joins and some logical questions
    Answer Question

Micron Technology

Application

I interviewed at Micron Technology

Interview

Interview with Business Analyst turned to Data Scientist after a small screening quiz. The interviewer uses terminology but is not sure of the concepts. Doesn’t agree with correct answers. If we ask in depth about the question, she just repeats the question as she’s not very well versed with concepts. Can’t really work with such kind of people who are not ready to learn.

Interview Questions
  • Classification accuracy related questions. Hypothesis testing Regression

Micron Technology

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Micron Technology

Interview

there should be 3 rounds, first round is hosted by a junior manager and its more like a technical interview after short introductions. It takes about one hour. The second round should be coding text, followed by senior manager.

Interview Questions
  • typical questions related to machine learning, neural networks.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hyderābād

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Micron Technology (Hyderābād) in Aug 2021

Interview

The first round was some kind of Game where you had 15 MCQ questions relating to basic ML and stats. After couple of days, recruiter calls and sets up an interview suddenly on spot with some business analyst who has recently became a Data scientist. The questions were mostly relating testing and basic ML. The interviewer was wrong in asking questions and lacks ML understanding but was relatively better in Stats. No need prepare NLP and Deep learning as the company or the interviewer doesn't implement it.

Interview Questions
  • P-test, Recall question (she doesn't know the formula correctly), ANOVA, Hypothesis testing.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Taichung

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Micron Technology (Taichung) in Apr 2021

Interview

off side interview team leader( engineer) + department manager + Human recourse after finish technical question with engineer HR will ask some general question on side interview after finish around 1 hours English exam firstly having interview with two Taiwanese engineer then with Manager

Interview Questions
  • offside what do you know about Micron what do you know about ddrm ohm law question (solve by V=IR) opamp question gain buffer some coding question leecode array question sql theory question different between delete and truncate different between tree and graph normal destruction question onside normal destruction question ohm law question machine learning question what is random forest etc.

Micron Technology

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. I interviewed at Micron Technology in Dec 2020

Interview

HR scheduled a call with hiring manager no technical questions was asked it was like more of get to know you session. And discussing more about the experience in resume.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Pilani

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Micron Technology (Pilani) in Jul 2020

Interview

2 TI + 1 HR Round The first TI asked about basic Probability functions and my project work in domain. Second TI was with Director asking me technical details of a few models.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Micron Technology

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Micron Technology

Interview

2 interviews. First they will give you logic test. No enough time to finish. Two rounds of interview with zoom call. Not about technical questions. Just common questions available online.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Singapore

Application

I applied through an employee referral The process took 2 months. I interviewed at Micron Technology (Singapore) in Feb 2019

Interview

They are more interested what project you had participated, and the knowledge that you have. I suggest that anyone who want to take this job, should prepare their own project presentation. Later then, you will be taking logic test, then interviewed by them.

Interview Questions
  • In data scientist job, you can separate into three parts: Data Cleaning, Data Analysis, and Visualization. Which part would you prefer to do?

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Roanoke, VA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Micron Technology (Roanoke, VA) in Oct 2018

Interview

It was an on campus interview, through Career fair. Micron is very unorganized in their interview process, just didn't get back on time took 6 months to finally send me an offer.

Interview Questions
  • How does PCA work? Is it a linear transformation? Once the transformation is done how can one access the original data?
  • What Machine Learning algorithms have you used and describe them.
  • Nasty Behavioral questions.
Viewing 1 - 10 of 13 Interviews