Micron Technology Dram Product Engineer Interview Questions

Updated Sep 13, 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 18 of over 1,249.0 interviews

Applied online31%
Recruiter13%
HardAverageEasy

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Manassas, VA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Micron Technology (Manassas, VA) in Aug 2021

Interview

There were 2 Zoom interviews, each lasting for about an hour. The 1st interview was less technical, focusing on standard behavioural questions and my background. The 2nd interview was more technical.

Interview Questions
  • Create a 2-d array using a programming language of your choice Diff. btw behavioural & structural model in Verilog Explain charge sharing in a given circuit with 2 capacitors and a switch in between them. The switch is initially open before it is closed. Draw the output waveform of a given logic circuit. The key is understanding the operation of simple logic gates. Obtain the outputs of a given CMOS circuit. The key is understanding the operation of pmos and nmos (including in series and parallel arrangements). Standard behavioural questions, about me, my motivations, experiences, etc.
    Answer Question

Micron Technology

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Micron Technology

Interview

Interviewed with hiring manager, HR and recruiter. Hiring manager asked basic technical EE questions as well as NAND/NOR configurations. Asked about past conflicts within teams and how I helped resolved it.

Interview Questions
  • What is a NAND/NOR? Differences? Semiconductor questions. Study semicond concepts

Micron Technology

Application

I interviewed at Micron Technology

Interview

Had a round with HR about the background details of the candidate and then had one round of technical interview with 7 panel members grilling the candidate with all the technical questions.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Taichung

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 week. I interviewed at Micron Technology (Taichung) in May 2020

Interview

The first interview was through Zoom. First, they will ask you to introduce yourself, and then they started asking professional knowledge of MOSFET and logic in the whole interview process. The whole interview process took about 1~2 hours.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Micron Technology

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Micron Technology in Nov 2019

Interview

It was a panel interview with two to three engineers. Team members were really nice. They will help you with solving questions, so make sure to ask them for help if you are stuck. Heard back with a follow up after a week.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Micron Technology

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Micron Technology in Oct 2019

Interview

On campus interview right after the career fair I got a call from DRAM team to setup an interview. I was asked some basic questions on how DRAM works and some trick questions on MOSFETs

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Micron Technology

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 months. I interviewed at Micron Technology in Jan 2019

Interview

The best way to get a job is through applying to an internship. At the end of your internship talk to your manager about a full-time offer of a position.

Interview Questions
  • Q: Can you tell us about a time you had to deal with a difficult person?

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boise, ID

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 months. I interviewed at Micron Technology (Boise, ID) in Dec 2018

Interview

Micron flew me in, put me up in a hotel, and paid for expenses. Interview was early in the morning, featured first a panel of three hiring managers asking questions for 30 minutes, then a one on one interview with phycological questions for 30 minutes followed by three additional 30 minute interviews with other hiring managers.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Boise, ID

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Micron Technology (Boise, ID) in Oct 2018

Interview

Phone interview first and then on site panel interview. Different team members interviewed as a panel of 2-4 people. It was like rapid fire interview too many people in 3 hours but made it friendly and easy going. Lot of technical stuff covered though.

Interview Questions
  • Draw a MOSFET equivalent of NOT Gate, Write a program to find mostly repeated number in a array, write a program to flip the numbers in a 3-D array. Asked answers to some pre-written C codes, Showed the NAND gate layout and asked to draw the transistor level circuit. Some questions from resume. Some general questions like what do you like the most to do at work and what you dislike in work environment.

Anonymous Employee in Boise, ID

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Micron Technology (Boise, ID) in Oct 2017

Interview

Multiple interviews. Technical questions include DRAM operations and digital operations. Definitely be comfortable with circuits and programming. Especially digital stuff. Multiple interviews. Technical questions include DRAM operations and digital operations. Definitely be comfortable with circuits and programming. Especially digital stuff.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful
Viewing 1 - 10 of 18 Interviews