Micron Technology Internship Interview Questions

Updated Aug 12, 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 16 of over 1,249.0 interviews

In Person15%
2.8
HardAverageEasy

Micron Technology

Application

I interviewed at Micron Technology

Interview

well, talking about something you do before just for me, hr ask for my experiment about cahtbot and server service. beside it. He also asked some questions about interpersonal relationships.

Interview Questions
  • wel, talking about something you do before just for me, hr ask for my experiment about cahtbot and server service. beside it. He also asked some questions about interpersonal relationships.
    Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bangalore

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Micron Technology (Bangalore) in May 2021

Interview

It went good.The interviewer was so friendly and I have explained every question.Overall it is a good experience for me to improve my skills and to explore new things.At first I felt nervous after that I realized that it is going in a smooth way.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Micron Technology

Application

I interviewed at Micron Technology

Interview

I applied online through their official application platform. Online interview through zoom. Appointed through email , but only received one interview. I did not receive further notice after the interview.

Interview Questions
  • Introduce your self in 2 minutes. Can you describe how a CMOS transistor work?

Micron Technology

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Micron Technology in Jan 2021

Interview

Online interview. They mostly asked from our resume. OS concepts and questions based on C programming. The interviewer was good and encouraging. Most of the question were from mmu. They checked whether we understood the concept better.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Micron Technology

Application

I interviewed at Micron Technology

Interview

The interview took one round in School and one round in company. Face to face interview and one to two. The interviewers are the manager of the project and they asked many question towards what did I do in school projects.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Micron Technology

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Micron Technology

Interview

The interview process took 3 weeks. It was straight forward with mix of technical questions. Overall positive experience. Applied online after which a 30 min phone interview was conducted.

Interview Questions
3 people found this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boise, ID

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Micron Technology (Boise, ID) in Oct 2019

Interview

It was just 20 minutes phone call conversation from the current employer of the supply chain dept. The position was as project manager intern in the supply chain dept. I received an email a week ago about next step of the process, that I got selected for a phone call.

Interview Questions
  • There were some common questions like, explain yourself, what you did in your job and internship. He asked me 3 technical questions that tell me about safety stocks, baseline and what is supply chain according to you.

Micron Technology

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Micron Technology in Oct 2019

Interview

I interview for what was previously IM Flash, but then absorbed into Micron. I talked to the recruiters at the career fair then was invited to on campus interview, this then extended to being flown out for an on-site tour and interview. The on-campus interview was far more technical and intimidating, on-site it felt very easy going and everyone was wonderful.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Micron Technology

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Micron Technology

Interview

Interview with the heads of the department after being contacted by HR. Short interview with more casual questions to find out more about your fit with the team. Lasted for about 30mins

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Micron Technology

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Micron Technology in Sep 2019

Interview

It was an on-campus recruiter and it was the first round of interviews. I remember being told it was a behavioral interview and then they asked several technical questions.

Interview Questions
  • They asked me to sketch various types of circuits and write pseudo code for simple programming questions.
Viewing 1 - 10 of 16 Interviews