Micron Technology Process and Equipment Engineer Interview Questions | Glassdoor.sg

Micron Technology Process and Equipment Engineer Interview Questions

Interviews at Micron Technology

2.9

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Singapore

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Micron Technology (Singapore).

Interview

the interviewer is nice, there are four persons interview. They are senior manager, manager,and others. I was interview through zoom during covid 19. Taking a logical test before interview, logical test is quite challenge. Answer 25 question within 30 minutes

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Micron Technology

Process Equipment Engineer Interview

Interview

Overall the interviews went well, interviewers were really nice and friendly. There were three stages, managers ; senior manager and then director. They asked questions on my personality, studies, projects and etc. Not much tricky questions, just wanna know if we are willing to learn and commit.

Process and Equipment Engineer Interview

Interview

there was an online aptitude test followed by an online interview, interview was very general and not much technical questions were asked. It was mostly to know about one's personality and overall attitude towards any problems one face either in professional or personal life.

Interview Questions

• What are your strengths and weaknesses?
      Where do you see yourself in 5 years?   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Woodlands, North

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Micron Technology (Woodlands, North) in July 2020.

Interview

I am required to do a Logic Test and undergo 3 rounds of interview session. For the final round, they mentioned they will let me know the result very soon but I waited one week plus and yet to get any response from them. If any of you faced the same thing, please feel free to share your experience. Thank you.

Process and Equipment Engineer Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Micron Technology in July 2020.

Interview

The interview was conducted via Zoom and went for about an hour. It was comprised full of behavioral and personality questions. Most of the questions are based on your final year project (FYP), so just be super clear with it.

Process and Equipment Engineer Interview

Interview

Had 2 back to back interviews back on 7th Apr 2020, one with a manager and the other with a senior manager. The first interview took around 45 minutes or so and the second one was relatively fast. So far no updates from them yet. Anyone in the same situation?

Anonymous Employee in Singapore

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Micron Technology (Singapore) in March 2020.

Interview

I had my round of interview on 17th March 2020. It was an online interview lasting for 1 hr 15 mins with the manager. Prior to this there was a logi test on 16th March. Yet to receive the outcome of first round. Waiting for the second round

Interview Questions

• Tell me about your CCA
      What are your strength
      FYP
      Last job mind-boggling experience
      How would you describe yourself in 3 words
      How would your friends decribe your strength and weakness
      What was your one experience in life you found very tough
      What do you know about micron
      Tell me about the job profile
      Given a situation of priorities, rate them.   36 Answers

Process and Equipment Engineer Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Micron Technology.

Interview

- Skype Interview in Feb 2020
    - Two calls with two different managers, one video and one audio only
    - Each call lasted approximately 20 to 30 minutes
    - Overall was a pleasant interview

Anonymous Employee in Singapore

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Micron Technology (Singapore) in March 2020.

Interview

Soon after I applied was contacted by a recruiter. I had 2 interviews in a single day one with the project leader and one with a person in a higher managerial position. Both of them were nice and professional. The 1st interview went for 1 hr 30 min and the second one was comparatively short. There weren't any technical questions, just general questions based on your resume, just be prepared to explain everything you have written on your resume. Tip: collect all the interview questions of micron, sg people have posted on glassdoor and you are set to go!

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Singapore

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Micron Technology (Singapore) in March 2020.

Interview

The entire process took 4 weeks. Had a chat with a recruiter on online University Career Fair platform and directed me for immediate online interview via Skype. 2nd interview came 2 weeks later, both interview with various HODs. Final outcome came 2 weeks after 2nd interview.

Interview Questions

• Where do you see yourself in 5 years?   1 Answer

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.