Micron Technology Process and Equipment Engineer Interview Questions

Updated Oct 13, 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 53 of over 1,277.0 interviews

Employee Referral4%
2.8
HardAverageEasy

Micron Technology

Application

I interviewed at Micron Technology

Interview

Total of 4 rounds, Interviewers were really nice. Interview questions include describing FYP, describing one challenge you faced, ability to multitask, describing CCA, describe yourself with 3 words. Overall, it was a pleasant experience!

Interview Questions
  • Describing challenge faced in FYP
    Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Singapore

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Micron Technology (Singapore) in Jun 2021

Interview

It was nice and they want us to be confident and innovative.prepare urself on what they are doing and be on time and be motivated.focus on Ur resume and final year project.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Singapore

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Micron Technology (Singapore) in Feb 2021

Interview

2 interviews were conducted. The first one was panel based and 3 people took it. The second interview was taken by a senior employer. After the first round of selection I proceeded onto the second round.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Singapore

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Micron Technology (Singapore) in Feb 2021

Interview

The hiring process includes 2 interview round with the senior engineer (1st round) and the team manager (2nd round). Usuually before the interview, HR people will call to arrange the data and will send an online invitation for a Zoom call right after that.

Interview Questions
  • Why do apply to the company? Most questions were about challenges, teamwork, leadership. No technical questions were asked

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Singapore

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Micron Technology (Singapore) in Jan 2021

Interview

It was smooth and professional, they focus on your experiences and how you handle certain situations. It went around 50 minutes to 1 hour. They also gave brief explanations on the day-to-day responsibilities of the position.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Singapore

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 months. I interviewed at Micron Technology (Singapore) in Jan 2021

Interview

Fast in setting up the interviews. However, the IQ test got cut off halfway through the given time duration. Emailed the HR but no replies. Nevertheless, got to the second round but the interviewer commented that my score for IQ is too low.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Singapore

Application

I applied through an employee referral I interviewed at Micron Technology (Singapore) in Dec 2020

Interview

Before the interview, there was an online assessment which tests your IQ skills. Then, the interview was online via zoom in December 2020. There was only 1 interviewer which was from the technical division instead of the HR team.

Interview Questions
  • Please tell me about yourself
  • Explain your FYP (if you have done it)
  • Tell me the time when you had a difficulty in a group project and how you overcame it
  • Rank the priorities of the following list (they will give you a list, for example work satisfaction, salary, career progression, etc.)
1 person found this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Singapore

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Micron Technology (Singapore) in Dec 2020

Interview

Interviewer was friendly and conducted the interview professionally. The interviewer gave me plenty of time to introduce myself and to elaborate on why I'm suitable for the position that I am applying

Interview Questions
  • Rank the importance of your values in the company. Describe 3 words of yourself Where do you see yourself in 5 years?

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Singapore

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Micron Technology (Singapore)

Interview

the interviewer is nice, there are four persons interview. They are senior manager, manager,and others. I was interview through zoom during covid 19. Taking a logical test before interview, logical test is quite challenge. Answer 25 question within 30 minutes

Interview Questions
  • what is your strength and weakness?

Micron Technology

Application

I interviewed at Micron Technology

Interview

Overall the interviews went well, interviewers were really nice and friendly. There were three stages, managers ; senior manager and then director. They asked questions on my personality, studies, projects and etc. Not much tricky questions, just wanna know if we are willing to learn and commit.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful
Viewing 1 - 10 of 53 Interviews