Micron Technology Interview Questions in Singapore, Singapore | Glassdoor.sg

Interviews at Micron Technology

2.8

Process Integration Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Singapore

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Micron Technology (Singapore) in November 2020.

Interview

There were 2 rounds of interview. For the first round it was more of a behavior assessment interview and second round will be more of a technical assessment interview. Both were virtual interviews and take approximately 45 minutes for each interview. For each interview, there will be two interviewer. There will be behavior assessment where they would like to know how you respond to the given scenario. Overall, the interview is a semi formal so take this opportunity to get to know your interviewers and jobscope better.

Interview Questions

• Questions asked:
      1. Why will you choose Micron?
      2. What do you know about Micron?
      3. Describe a scenario where you faced challenges.
      4. Rank the importance of your values in the company.
      5. Describe 3 words of yourself.
      6. Tell me the general process of Micron.   Answer Question

Process and Equipment Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Singapore

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Micron Technology (Singapore).

Interview

the interviewer is nice, there are four persons interview. They are senior manager, manager,and others. I was interview through zoom during covid 19. Taking a logical test before interview, logical test is quite challenge. Answer 25 question within 30 minutes

Shift Manufacturing Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Singapore

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Micron Technology (Singapore) in September 2020.

Interview

Smooth, Interviewers handled the pace of the interview very well, knew what kind of questions to ask and also very friendly. Overall a very pleasant interview and also they used this opportunity to describe the structure of the company and department you'll be entering.

Interview Questions

• Standard questions; Why did you choose this company, basic introduction, strengths/weaknesses   Answer Question

Planner Interview

Anonymous Employee in Singapore

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Micron Technology (Singapore) in August 2020.

Interview

Applied online, received an email requesting additional supporting documents. Few days later, an email scheduled for an interview for 1st round of interview. 1st round of interview was with 2 managers, asked about some micron background questions (values etc), behavioural questions, strengths and weaknesses, attributes you deemed important in an ideal workplace. Interview lasted an hour.
    Next day, checked my email inbox and received invite for 2nd interview on that same day. Was quite rushed but luckily I saw the email invite. 2nd interview was with a senior manager/ director, shared about my internship experiences and what to expect, working hours, job responsibilities etc.
    Heard that once you made it to 2nd interview, you are more or less accepted unless you screwed up that 2nd interview. Was asked to wait for a week for HR to notify and offer.

3 days later, got offered from HR.

Interview Questions

• Do you know the values of Micron? What are them   1 Answer
    • What are your strengths, weakness?   Answer Question
    • Some planning scenario based question to test your logic and how you would react to situation   Answer Question
    • What do you know about the job responsibilities?   Answer Question

Manufacturing Shift Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Singapore

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Micron Technology (Singapore) in July 2020.

Interview

Applied on Micron's job site and the interview invite came 1-2 weeks later. Prior to the interview you are required to complete Micron's logic test; from what I saw this is an aptitude test to see how well you can interpret information and solve situational problems in a short amount of time.

As for the interview proper, it was a fairly casual, comfortable online interview first with a manager, and then immediately with a senior manager if you did well in the first interview. If you make it to this point they are fairly interested in hiring you. Questions were mostly to gauge the kind of person you are , your priorities and your attitude towards work. Being able to commit to a 12 hour shift is very important to them.

Process and Equipment Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Woodlands, North

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Micron Technology (Woodlands, North) in July 2020.

Interview

I am required to do a Logic Test and undergo 3 rounds of interview session. For the final round, they mentioned they will let me know the result very soon but I waited one week plus and yet to get any response from them. If any of you faced the same thing, please feel free to share your experience. Thank you.

Process Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Singapore

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Micron Technology (Singapore) in July 2020.

Interview

It's an online interview on zoom. 2 interviewer are friendly, one ask questions and other one watch . fourty minutes. interviewer cares about the soft skills more than technical skills. they asked many questions based on the resume

Interview Questions

• talk about the challenge and how you solve it in one project?   1 Answer

Engineer PIE Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Singapore

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Micron Technology (Singapore) in July 2020.

Interview

Took 30 minutes, question is common. Two department PIC interviewed me and they said will update me soon. Only 1 round interview. But waited for 2 weeks no updates and still waiting.

Interview Questions

• Why do you choose Micron and Semiconductor ?
      Introduce yourself
      Describe yourself in 3 words   1 Answer

Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Singapore

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Micron Technology (Singapore) in June 2020.

Interview

General questions were asked in the interview and the interview was friendly. The main thing that they are looking for is whether you can apply your knowledge learned and value add towards their company. They are also interested in how you solve problems and logical thinking aspect.

Process Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Singapore

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Micron Technology (Singapore) in June 2020.

Interview

Firstly, it was a logic test involving a series of question that tests your sharpness and decision-making. Secondly, it was a 2-round interview. First round lasted around 1.5 hours - asking more about your background and personality. Second round was more technical. Whole thing lasted for 3 hours.

Interview Questions

• What do I expect from this job, if offered?
      What was my strength and weaknesses?
      Describe a time I had difficulty working with people?   Answer Question

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.