Micron Technology Software Engineer Interview Questions

Updated Apr 14, 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 28 of over 1,249.0 interviews

In Person4%
2.8
HardAverageEasy

Micron Technology

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Micron Technology

Interview

Was randomly called with no warning or scheduled appointment. Was then asked about low level operating system questions as well and then asked trick questions about how languages like python and C++ are compiled. Though this was a "Software engineering position" the description was data science/ Machine Learning. The phone screener essentially asked me irrelevant questions to the position ( or what seemed irrelevant) and then said he was taken back that my background in ML and AI didn't translate to his knowledge of low level CS.

Interview Questions
  • Q: Describe to me the steps that C++ code takes to get to machine code.
    Answer Question

Micron Technology

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Micron Technology

Interview

Online assessment consisted of 3 coding questions in 75 minutes. Can choose from Python/C/C++ though Python is preferred. First round interview was with an engineer on the team and consisted of two relatively easy coding problems and some questions about Linux, SQL, and MongoDB. Second round interview was with two senior employees and consisted of one medium difficulty coding questions and some technical questions.

Interview Questions
  • Write a function that returns the prime factors of a given integer (between 1 and 10000) as a list.

Micron Technology

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Micron Technology

Interview

The first round was an online MCQ test consisting of aptitude and basic programming. The interview consisted of two rounds - Technical and Managerial, both of which were on Zoom considering the pandemic.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Micron Technology

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Micron Technology

Interview

Whiteboard question-solving. The interviewer is super nice and patient, sadly I didn't get the question right. It was rotating a graph and find all prime numbers. Overall a nice experience.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hyderābād

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Micron Technology (Hyderābād) in Aug 2020

Interview

It was a good interview. The interviewer made me feel comfortable and very basic questions were asked , but few interviews were not done due to technical issues instead of conducting the interview again they declared the positions were filled , so few were not even given a chance to prove themselves.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Micron Technology

Application

I interviewed at Micron Technology

Interview

I applied and submitted my resume and talk with hiring manager through school career fair. Interviewer is nice. But since they are hiring hardware guys, so it seems like I am not so suitable.

Interview Questions
1 person found this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Singapore

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Micron Technology (Singapore) in Nov 2019

Interview

Applied thru jobstreet. Was notified for a interview by the hiring manager. Interviewers ask very typical interview questions about software engineer processes e.g. oop, data structures etc... Interviewers are friendly and kind.

Interview Questions
  • Tell me a project you have done and the challenges you faced and how you overcome them.
1 person found this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Hyderābād

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 week. I interviewed at Micron Technology (Hyderābād) in Oct 2019

Interview

I attended the drive through campus placements cell. They have conducted an online test of 60 min which consists of mcq's regarding all core subjects and aptitude. From my college 200+ were cleared the 1st round with good scores. 2nd round is of basic technical interview and the final round is combination of both technical and HR.

Interview Questions
6 people found this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Hyderābād

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Micron Technology (Hyderābād) in Aug 2019

Interview

Micron Technology visited our college campus and it was a one day recruitment process .The first round was a written round( of nearly 1 hour) which comprised of two sections.The first section was completely aptitude based and the 2nd section had pure technical questions.After clearing this round there was a technical interview round .After this was the final HR round.Results were declared the very same day!

Interview Questions
  • All the questions asked were based on the resume. Few questions were based on CS fundamentals (DBMS, OS, OOP's concepts) 1)What are DDL, DML commands? 2)Explain inheritance, polymorphism in java with real-time examples. 3)2 coding questions (basic level) 4)Questions on the project work in the resume. 5)Where do you see yourself in 5 years? 6)what is your weakness? 7)What job role are you specifically interested in?
4 people found this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Johor Bahru

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Micron Technology (Johor Bahru) in Apr 2019

Interview

Very detailed and relaxed.The interview went through all the documents in front of me and raised questions regarding my skills.He also shared his experience on how he managed during his time on juggling his career.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful
Viewing 1 - 10 of 28 Interviews