Microsoft Interview Questions | Glassdoor.sg

Interviews at Microsoft

9,747 Interview Reviews

3.1

Explore Program Interview

Interview

The interviewer was not very approachable, friendly, and didn't respond to my answers so it was difficult to tell if I was going on the right path. When I asked clarifying questions, he would just repeat the same question again. The questions were very broad. I left the interview feeling terrible and severely disappointed in myself.

Software Engineer Interview

Interview

Very well structured, engaging managers and quick responses. High quality process with lots of relevant information about the role. Never felt unclear about expectations or the timeline of interviews. Would recommend applying

Interview Questions

• What is your greatest strength?   3 Answers

Software Engineer Interview

Interview

Great !
    The requirements are fair. You need to practice your basic data structure and algorithm. I think the most important for the interview is that you fit in their culture. Look up culture at Microsoft on their website to learn more.

Interview Questions

• Graphs, 2D Matrix, String manipulation   1 Answer

Intern Interview

Interview

Searched internships online. Then applied online for a couple of internships, contacted to schedule virtual interview month later, then virtual interview through Microsoft teams. I am still waiting to hear.

Intern Interview

Interview

Fast and easy process. It was pretty difficult because I had to do it remote (before everything was remote). But they were super accommodating since I was studying abroad at the time

Interview Questions

• Can't disclose but interviewer worked with me to figure out an answer when I had no idea   Answer Question

Marketing Intern Interview

Interview

Behavioral interview easy questions only went through first round interview had an internal referral thought it went well but it is competitive as it is a two year program that transitions into a full time job.

Interview Questions

• Why Microsoft.
      Tell me about yourself.
      Tell me about Previous Experience and how it would prepare you at Microsoft.   Answer Question

SWE Intern Interview

Interview

5 rounds, 3 technical, 1 design, 1 behavioral.
    technical questions were leetcode medium. Interviewers are usually nice and help you through. Interview process can vary team to team. This was in person (few years back) and included lunch.

Interview Questions

Interview

4 interviews, all non technical/product oriented. Several phone screens and then an onside in Washington with 4 interviews. Not much more I can add here. Good experience over all, easy interviews.

Interview Questions

• Signed an NDA so I cannot disclose   1 Answer

Research Intern Interview

Interview

Mainly to discuss with mentor. Several medium level leetcode coding problems plus some math problems. As a research intern interview, it is natural that different supervisors would have different preference for his/her candidates.

Interview Questions

• Machine Learning basic concepts plus several leetcode problems.   Answer Question

Account Technology Strategist Interview

Interview

First call my Microsoft recruiter to understand experience. Then a sleep of a month. Followed by urgent request for interview with hiring manager who did was visiting from Europe. Face to face interview with hiring manger and sales lead.
    Next round was a 30 min telephonic discussion with hiring managers manager. Questions were direct and at the end a direct feedback. Overall positive experience of this interview.
    Recruiter Quickly followed up and provided feedback. The feedback is very positive. Next, a long wait.... no feedback for over a month.

After few follow up the response was - thanks but the team decided not to move forward with your candidature.

Interview Questions

• How will cloud help companies find oil cheaper and faster?   Answer Question

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.