Miniso Retail Sales Associate Interview Questions | Glassdoor.sg

Miniso Retail Sales Associate Interview Questions

Interviews at Miniso

2.0

Retail Sales Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Newark, CA (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Miniso (Newark, CA (US)).

Interview

Applied online, was told to come in for an interview at the store. A few days after, I got a call from HR offering me the position. I was asked a lot of situational questions.

Interview Questions

• What would you do if you had a co-worker who was very negative/pessimistic all the time?   Answer Question
  • What would you do if you had a long line of customers waiting to check out and you were the only worker available?   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Miniso

Retail Sales Associate Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 6+ weeks. I interviewed at Miniso in January 2018.

Interview

Interview was weird the girl seemed completely nervous and uncomfortable to interview me. I asked questions and had to lead the interview at that point. Two to three weeks later get a call that I got the job. One month later after several conversations of her telling me that they aren’t ready for me to start she says they are over staffed then goes to say my availability was the real problem when my availability was wide open. This is such an unprofessional company good riddance to whoever applies!

Interview outcome needs to have an extra option for I accepted but they pulled the offer with multiple excuses.

Interview Questions

• Do you know what miniso is ?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Singapore

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Miniso (Singapore) in December 2019.

Interview

Simple interview. Applied online and went for interview 3 days later. Asked about my work experience and commitment period. No diffcult questions. Process was fairly quick requiring only about 10 minutes. Two interviewers were present and asked about the location which i wanted to be posted to.

Anonymous Employee in Singapore

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 days. I interviewed at Miniso (Singapore) in June 2017.

Interview

It is a casual interview. They did not ask a lot of questions (which would be a relief for those who dread interviews) . They just look at your qualifications and experience.

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.