Ministry of Education Singapore Administration Manager Interview Questions | Glassdoor.sg

Find jobs for Administration Manager

Ministry of Education Singapore Administration Manager Interview Questions

Interviews at Ministry of Education Singapore

1 Interview Review

Administration Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Singapore

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Ministry of Education Singapore (Singapore) in May 2019.

Interview

Due to the previous candidate taking a longer time, I only manage to start the interview a good 20 minutes after the scheduled timing. Interviewers consist of 3 people, who are 2 Vice Principals, one each from a primary and secondary school, and a HR personnel.

The interview went off good but midway, I felt that the interviewers were undermining my current job and the issues I deal with in my job on a daily basis. They also didn't bother to read my resume as they ask a few irrelevant questions that did not apply to me.

I was rather underwhelmed by the interview process. The interviewers also did not bother to ask if I have any questions regarding the position and ended the interview abruptly. To me, a good interview is one that goes both ways, a dialogue. It felt as though they are putting themselves on a pedestal and that other jobs are not comparable to theirs. I also felt that they were also rushing through the interviews because they had no time.

The outcome of the interview is not made known yet, but I am quite sure I would not want to work in such an environment.

Interview Questions

• Was the decision to apply to this job a push or pull? (Basically they were asking why you applied, I don't get the fanciful way of asking such a direct question)   Answer Question
  • What experience do you have with doing admin work?   Answer Question
  • Why did you leave your previous job / Why did you want to leave your current job?   Answer Question
  • Do you have any experience leading a team of executives? What are your leadership skills?   Answer Question
Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.