MoneySmart Group Interview Questions

Updated Oct 21, 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 26 of over 26 interviews

3.2
HardAverageEasy

Interviews for Top Jobs at MoneySmart Group

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Singapore

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at MoneySmart Group (Singapore)

Interview

5 rounds interview including 1 presentation During first round of interview, I was informed by the TA person that I was over their budget but as my experience meets their criteria, he would propose to the leaders for a review and if they were open to stretched the budget the next interview round would follow. A week after, I was informed for a second round of interview with the CEO and after meeting the exco team as well and followed by a final assignment and presentation. The interviews sessions went well and I was informed on an offer, a week after receiving no emails, I did a follow up and was later informed that the offer was delayed as the the CEO after much considerations has decided to go for a lesser experience candidate as I was over the budget and they were not able to get back to me at the earliest possible time. However, couple weeks later the role was up again on jobs portal.

Interview Questions
  • How to keep employees engaged
    Answer Question
  • What would you do to maintain and communicate a good company culture
  • What have you done to attract talents and reduce attrition.

Anonymous Employee in Singapore

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at MoneySmart Group (Singapore) in Aug 2021

Interview

The entire interview process was efficient (took about 3 weeks) and the HR team (shout out to Leon & Yi Fan) was friendly and patient in answering my queries! For me, the most challenging part of the interview process was the design assignment which I had to complete over 4 days, after which I had to present to relevant stakeholders - overall a challenging yet fruitful experience!

Interview Questions
  • Q: What is one thing you can amend in your current design to make this design 10X better?

MoneySmart Group

Application

I interviewed at MoneySmart Group

Interview

Ended in 10 minutes. Said that not suitable because of long notice period, which they should have known given that they picked a final year student from a local university. Could have expedited the process by simply asking for availability over whatsapp or email, but instead wasted the candidates time over 2 weeks by clarifying this over the interview instead.

Interview Questions
  • Very generic questions that showed that they did not put much thought into crafting the questions or finding out about what you have done.
1 person found this interview helpful

MoneySmart Group

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at MoneySmart Group

Interview

Average interview process mostly done through video calls. However I felt like the "job" was more about fishing for answers than actually hiring someone. Just wasn't my cup of tea.

Interview Questions
  • What do you think we should do to improve the impact of our content?

MoneySmart Group

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 week. I interviewed at MoneySmart Group in Mar 2020

Interview

The progress was fast. Clear and straight to the point in describing what they are actually looking for. Throughout the whole progress, they were friendly and helpful. They will tell you as soon as possible if you are not suitable for the role.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England, England

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at MoneySmart Group (London, England, England) in Mar 2020

Interview

I went through 2 interviews, first interview and topgrading interview. The questions asked are fairly straightforward. They just want to see how comfortable you are as an applicant on the role you're applying for. Interviewer tends to talk more instead of listening leaving you lesser chance to speak. But I understand that he's just trying to see if you know something else that he doesn't know about.

Interview Questions
  • Explain the roles of a Video producer
  • What can you do to mitigate when a problem arise during production

Anonymous Employee in Singapore

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 week. I interviewed at MoneySmart Group (Singapore) in Feb 2020

Interview

First round - Video call screening interview, a brief review of my background. Second round - White boarding and Top grading interview, a chance for me to present and deliberate on my take-home test answers along with other technical assessment. Third round - Culture Interview, is a discussion and understanding of culture fit to company.

Interview Questions
  • What is the most difficult option you have made in your life and how to deal with it?

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Causeway Bay

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at MoneySmart Group (Causeway Bay) in Feb 2020

Interview

The recruiter scouted me on LinkedIn, went through the job description on the phone, sent me articles about the company, and gave me updates in a timely manner. I went through 3 interviews in total - Topgrading, Focus and Culture Interview. The interviews were well-structured and challenging at the same time, especially for the "Focus" one as I had to finish a take home test in a short amount of time and present it for 45 minutes. People were really nice and passionate about their roles. They did well assessing my strengths and weakness, and gave me a lot of constructive feedback. The only thing I can nitpick about is the interview questions asked during the culture interview. Some of the questions were too generalized and could not apply well to an entry-level designer/creative role. Fortunately they included an illustrator to interview me during the culture interview, so that he could modify and adapt some of the questions to make it more relatable. Overall, MoneySmart handled everything professionally and I definitely learned a lot about the company and myself during these interviews.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Singapore

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at MoneySmart Group (Singapore) in Feb 2020

Interview

It was a pleasure interviewing at Moneysmart SG. I applied online, and the entire process was very well structured, and the timelines were communicated efficiently. The first round was a discovery round and was co-ordinated by the Talent acquisition lead, who gave brief about the company and the role. The questions at this stage were regarding past experience and the fit. The second round is the top grading interview which was a technical round taken by the Reporting lead for the role. After top grading round, there is a focus round, wherein I was given case studies (take-home assignment) which I had to submit and then present in front of a panel. Post this there is a culture fit round. The entire interview experience was very insightful; I was given constructive feedback; I was given a lot of clarity around the role and expectations. It was one of the best interview processes I have gone through.

Interview Questions
  • What has been recent negative feedback that you received and how did you address it?

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hong Kong

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at MoneySmart Group (Hong Kong) in Feb 2020

Interview

the interview went really smooth and well - recruiter updated me very timely and arrangements were seamless hiring managers also gave a detailed breakdown of the role and answered my questions well - overall a great interview experience

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful
Viewing 1 - 10 of 26 Interviews