NOVA Engineering and Environmental Interview Questions

Updated Mar 8, 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 7 of over 7 interviews

2.0
HardAverageEasy

Interviews for Top Jobs at NOVA Engineering and Environmental

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pace, FL

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at NOVA Engineering and Environmental (Pace, FL) in Mar 2021

Interview

Professional and relax at the same time. Interviewer facilitated the conversation asking to speak about myself and previous construction and inspection experience. Explained current and future construction projects in the area and the real necessity the company has to hire junior/ entry level enginners.

Interview Questions
  • Experience in construction and inspection I had.
    1 Answer
  • Asked for the EIT License
Be the first to find this interview helpful

NOVA Engineering and Environmental

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at NOVA Engineering and Environmental

Interview

I applied online and then I talked over the phone with someone in charge of hiring who directed me to some available positions in various offices. I then set up an in-person interview with two individuals in management. Both were extremely laid back and easygoing. They explained what would take to succeed in the company and were upfront about the amount of work that it would take.

Interview Questions
  • No serious questions were asked. They only confirmed my educational experience and asked me to talk about my previous work experience.
2 people found this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Kennesaw, GA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at NOVA Engineering and Environmental (Kennesaw, GA) in Dec 2018

Interview

The process was very smooth. The Hiring Manager was extremely polite and laid back. Wanted to get to know your character and how well you can work with others. It was a wonderful and great experience.

Interview Questions
2 people found this interview helpful

NOVA Engineering and Environmental

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at NOVA Engineering and Environmental in Jan 2017

Interview

phone call interview was pretty easy, just simple questions about my interests and what i was going to do with my degree. i was pretty much hired on the spot

Interview Questions
1 person found this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Kennesaw, GA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at NOVA Engineering and Environmental (Kennesaw, GA) in Nov 2014

Interview

Was simple and straight forward. Just be yourself. They were very friendly and you could tell that they cared about the company very much. I would recommend NOVA if you want to be in the field!

Interview Questions
1 person found this interview helpful

NOVA Engineering and Environmental

Application

I applied through an employee referral The process took 1 week. I interviewed at NOVA Engineering and Environmental

Interview

Simple questions. Very easy.

Be the first to find this interview helpful

NOVA Engineering and Environmental

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at NOVA Engineering and Environmental in Jun 2010

Interview

The interview process generally consists of meeting with the manager and one of the principals and is pretty standard. If they like you, they will get back to you rather quickly as to whether or not they want to hire you. You do not have to wear a suit and tie, necessarily. More laid back.

Interview Questions
1 person found this interview helpful
RSS Feed</>Embed