- Arts & Design
- Customer Services & Support
- Finance & Accounting
- Personnel/Human Resources
- Information Technology
- Media & Communications
- Military & Protective Services
- Product & Project Management
- Research & Science
- Retail & Food Services
- Skilled Labour & Manufacturing
- United States - All Cities
- - Georgia
- - Atlanta, GA, United States Area
- - California
- - San Diego, CA, United States Area
- - Florida
- - Miami-Fort Lauderdale, FL, United States Area
- - Panama City, FL, United States Area
- - Tallahassee, FL, United States Area
- - New Jersey
- - New York City, NY, United States Area
- - North Carolina
- - Charlotte, NC, United States Area
- - Raleigh-Durham, NC, United States Area
- All Candidates
- Received Offer Only
- Most Recent
- Oldest first
- Most Difficult
Interviews at NOVA Engineering and Environmental
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pace, FL
I applied through other source. I interviewed at NOVA Engineering and Environmental (Pace, FL) in Mar 2021
Professional and relax at the same time. Interviewer facilitated the conversation asking to speak about myself and previous construction and inspection experience. Explained current and future construction projects in the area and the real necessity the company has to hire junior/ entry level enginners.
Anonymous Interview Candidate
I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at NOVA Engineering and Environmental
I applied online and then I talked over the phone with someone in charge of hiring who directed me to some available positions in various offices. I then set up an in-person interview with two individuals in management. Both were extremely laid back and easygoing. They explained what would take to succeed in the company and were upfront about the amount of work that it would take.
- No serious questions were asked. They only confirmed my educational experience and asked me to talk about my previous work experience.
Anonymous Employee in Kennesaw, GA
I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at NOVA Engineering and Environmental (Kennesaw, GA) in Dec 2018
The process was very smooth. The Hiring Manager was extremely polite and laid back. Wanted to get to know your character and how well you can work with others. It was a wonderful and great experience.
I applied online. I interviewed at NOVA Engineering and Environmental in Jan 2017
phone call interview was pretty easy, just simple questions about my interests and what i was going to do with my degree. i was pretty much hired on the spot
- what my interests were
Anonymous Employee in Kennesaw, GA
I applied in-person. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at NOVA Engineering and Environmental (Kennesaw, GA) in Nov 2014
Was simple and straight forward. Just be yourself. They were very friendly and you could tell that they cared about the company very much. I would recommend NOVA if you want to be in the field!
- Ask about your work ethic.
I applied through an employee referral The process took 1 week. I interviewed at NOVA Engineering and Environmental
Simple questions. Very easy.
I applied in-person. I interviewed at NOVA Engineering and Environmental in Jun 2010
The interview process generally consists of meeting with the manager and one of the principals and is pretty standard. If they like you, they will get back to you rather quickly as to whether or not they want to hire you. You do not have to wear a suit and tie, necessarily. More laid back.
- They may ask you a technical question about you field