NTUC Income Insurance Co-Op Ltd Interview Questions

Updated Jul 4, 2022

To filter interviews, or .
Found 71 of over 71 interviews

Employee Referral13%
2.8
HardAverageEasy

NTUC Income Insurance Co-Op Ltd

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at NTUC Income Insurance Co-Op Ltd in Jun 2022

Interview

Direct and straightforward. Friendly, not intimidating. If you are interested in insurance, can try. Culture is not very formal and everyone is friendly. The office space is quite nice and people are genuine. But the work can be quite repetitive and boring.

Interview Questions
  • Ask about what you do, what are your interests...
    Answer Question

NTUC Income Insurance Co-Op Ltd

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at NTUC Income Insurance Co-Op Ltd in Jun 2022

Interview

I went through two rounds - one with the HR & one with the product managers in the team. The HR interview was pleasant - HR was very friendly, felt like there was back and forth conversation and he's not just trying to interrogate you. HR was also very transparent about the job scope (i.e. the fact that you won't be doing much product stuff at the beginning) which was good. The interview with the team members was okay although it seemed like they didn't really know what to ask you? Most of the questions were related to testing since the role needed someone to do a lot of testing, and my experience testing. And whether I'm ok with doing testing. Not sure how many rounds are there in total as I told the HR that I've accepted another offer.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

NTUC Income Insurance Co-Op Ltd

Application

I interviewed at NTUC Income Insurance Co-Op Ltd

Interview

Good and very systematic good working environment and they do a-lot for corporate responsibility good company to join. However for those who want to compete in the corporate world their salary is grade based

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

NTUC Income Insurance Co-Op Ltd

Application

I interviewed at NTUC Income Insurance Co-Op Ltd

Interview

interviewers were nice and interview was pretty simple and straightforward. Questions asked were non technical and easy to answer. Interviewed with a HR and supervisor from the team I was going to join. Overall a pleasant experience.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

NTUC Income Insurance Co-Op Ltd

Application

I interviewed at NTUC Income Insurance Co-Op Ltd

Interview

After submitting the job application online. There was a Phone Interview with HR followed by Manager Interview. After which there was a round of negotiations before they made an offer.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

NTUC Income Insurance Co-Op Ltd

Application

I interviewed at NTUC Income Insurance Co-Op Ltd

Interview

Quite straight-forward, did a lot of talking. Interview was slated for an hour & it went on for about 50 mins. Managed to keep the conversation going as I heard for some it was quite short.

Interview Questions
  • 1. What were the challenges I faced in my job & how I overcame it

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Singapore

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at NTUC Income Insurance Co-Op Ltd (Singapore)

Interview

Standard interview questions aimed to find out more about your interest and expectations out of the internship. Try to show that you're aware of what is going on and have a clear goal. Overall, a smooth process!

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Singapore

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1 week. I interviewed at NTUC Income Insurance Co-Op Ltd (Singapore) in Feb 2022

Interview

Panel interview where they interview very aggressively. I dont know if it is to see if you can handle the pressure once you are at the job or it is their culture. Then they will put down your experience like oh you only had this experience, that is super easy. Then they will ask you discount for your asking salary which got me confused also because why would you waste 3 people's time if you already know beforehand the experience and the asking salary?

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Singapore

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at NTUC Income Insurance Co-Op Ltd (Singapore) in Feb 2022

Interview

Very friendly interviewer, the process is smooth. Some standard interview questions like tell me about urself, why insurance,etc are asked . Overall, it is a short interview. Recommend for people who are really interested in insurance industry.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Singapore

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at NTUC Income Insurance Co-Op Ltd (Singapore) in Nov 2021

Interview

Quick in the first call for interview with the organisation TA. Second interview one week later. subsequently was dragged through the mud given for almost a month with false impression that there might be an opportunity given despite having the relevant experience and qualifications for the role. Was probably seen as too aggressive for the organisation culture.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful
Viewing 1 - 10 of 71 Interviews

NTUC Income Insurance Co-Op Ltd Interviews FAQs

Glassdoor users rated their interview experience at NTUC Income Insurance Co-Op Ltd as 61.0% positive with a difficulty rating score of 2.82 out of 5 (where 5 is the highest level of difficulty). Candidates interviewing for Associate Client Adviser and Graduate Trainee rated their interviews as the hardest, whereas interviews for Internship and Intern roles were rated as the easiest.

The hiring process at NTUC Income Insurance Co-Op Ltd takes an average of 20 days when considering 44 user submitted interviews across all job titles. Candidates applying for Financial Advisor had the quickest hiring process (on average 1 day), whereas Graduate Trainee Program roles had the slowest hiring process (on average 60 days).

Common stages of the interview process at NTUC Income Insurance Co-Op Ltd according to 44 Glassdoor interviews include:

One-on-One Interview: 27.42%