NTUC Income Insurance Co-Op Ltd Interview Questions

Updated Oct 14, 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 61 of over 61 interviews

Employee Referral14%
2.9
HardAverageEasy

NTUC Income Insurance Co-Op Ltd

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at NTUC Income Insurance Co-Op Ltd

Interview

The interview was conducted via zoom and the interviewer was nice and friendly and we got off well! The interview was conducted via zoom and the interviewer was nice and friendly and we got off well!

Interview Questions
  • The interview was conducted via zoom and the interviewer was nice and friendly and we got off well!
    Answer Question

NTUC Income Insurance Co-Op Ltd

Application

I interviewed at NTUC Income Insurance Co-Op Ltd

Interview

The more you contribution , the more you will get . Deserve your hard working . Working hour is 8 hours, actually once you have achieved the target, your time will be become easier in that month.

Interview Questions
  • Tell me something about yourself

NTUC Income Insurance Co-Op Ltd

Application

I interviewed at NTUC Income Insurance Co-Op Ltd

Interview

Interview went smooth. Interviewer was friendly and respectful. Motivation required for job. Questions were straightforward. Interview was short and completed in about 30 minutes. Overall good experience. Culture seems friendly

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

NTUC Income Insurance Co-Op Ltd

Application

I interviewed at NTUC Income Insurance Co-Op Ltd

Interview

Interview with Direct Boss Interview with CMO Usual questions. You are made to feel that you are joining a company that has been trying to change the image for last 20 years, and still trying.

Interview Questions
  • a) why do you want to join us b) what do you do at your current workplace c) do you like exciting campaigns? d) do you know about insurance? --continues to ramble about different products

NTUC Income Insurance Co-Op Ltd

Application

I interviewed at NTUC Income Insurance Co-Op Ltd

Interview

It was pretty straightforward - standard HR screening call, first interview with HM, second interview with the team. No surprises, so everything went smoothly. They were very fast in scheduling the follow-ups.

Interview Questions
1 person found this interview helpful

NTUC Income Insurance Co-Op Ltd

Application

I interviewed at NTUC Income Insurance Co-Op Ltd

Interview

Video interview with manager and the team. Was a pleasant experience, they were open in sharing about the job scope and responsibilities. Got back to me the next day. Very Fast processing.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

NTUC Income Insurance Co-Op Ltd

Application

I interviewed at NTUC Income Insurance Co-Op Ltd

Interview

Very typical interview process like any other organisations, until after final interview and follow up email to enquire the status, turn out to be completely ignored, without even a computer generated rejection notification or email. Guess they forgot candidates could be potential customers or existing customers as well. It just gave a bad impression of the entire organisation.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

NTUC Income Insurance Co-Op Ltd

Application

I interviewed at NTUC Income Insurance Co-Op Ltd

Interview

Interview process was stressful. Feels like interviewer purposely make it difficult for you by asking very snarky questions. Created a very competitive and toxic atmosphere with the panel interview. Good to prepare a plethora of leadership experiences because that is a huge focus. Also expect interviewers to actively find faults with your answers and response.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

NTUC Income Insurance Co-Op Ltd

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at NTUC Income Insurance Co-Op Ltd in Jan 2021

Interview

Applied on their career portal. The interview process comprised of a phone interview and physical interview. Mainly questions about your interest and knowledge of the industry and questions about your CV.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

NTUC Income Insurance Co-Op Ltd

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at NTUC Income Insurance Co-Op Ltd

Interview

Applied online, was asked to come down for an interview, pretty standard interview process. I was told about companys mission and plans for the future etc. Not very difficult, quite basic stuff

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful
Viewing 1 - 10 of 61 Interviews