NYU (New York University) Interview Questions

Updated Nov 13, 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 498 of over 498 interviews

Interviews at NYU (New York University)

Positive72%
Employee Referral10%
2.6
HardAverageEasy

NYU (New York University)

Application

I interviewed at NYU (New York University)

Interview

Behavioral interview process and asked about problem-solving abilities through project experience. Very standard and straightforward, process was over two weeks with two interview rounds. Both were group interviews with your fellow TAs and the other with the managerial staff.

Interview Questions
  • Describe a project you’ve worked on and what did you learn from it.
    Answer Question

NYU (New York University)

Application

I interviewed at NYU (New York University)

Interview

it was on zoom with the given time where general questions were asked about the project to check our alertness and skills regarding the project and about our educational background.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

NYU (New York University)

Application

I interviewed at NYU (New York University)

Interview

The interview process consists of two group interviews with current RA's and other candidates for the job, and one one-on-one interview with an RHAD. During the group interviews, certain scenarios are presented as well as other challenges.

Interview Questions
  • Q: How would you address uncomfortable situations with roommates?

NYU (New York University)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at NYU (New York University)

Interview

I applied on handshake and had one interview. It was a seamless process and I heard back from them soon after the interview. Make sure to have answers for the most basic interview questions (eg. describe yourself in three words)

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

NYU (New York University)

Application

I interviewed at NYU (New York University)

Interview

Straightforward interview with not a lot of problems. I had to wait for awhile longer than was my time scheduled, and we went over the time allotted, but it went well otherwise.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied through an employee referral I interviewed at NYU (New York University) (New York, NY)

Interview

First I emailed my resume, then after about two weeks I was called in for an interview where I was give 30 minutes to write an essay. I was given a strip of paper with the subject and a clipboard with paper to write on. Afterwards I waited for the person who I had been talking to via email to read my essay then we met and spoke about and went through my resume and what my daily responsibilitiesat each job was. Then she walked me through the office and showed me what my daily responsibilities would be. It was an overall, hour to hour and a half process. After about two weeks with no word, I emailed her assistant and was told they went with someone who was better experienced.

Interview Questions
  • I was asked to write and essay about how I would use my best skills and experience and apply to the job I was applying to.

NYU (New York University)

Application

I interviewed at NYU (New York University)

Interview

I filled the form for applying later when my resume was shortlisted I received a mail for the Interview according to the US timezone, in the interview, I was asked some questions on my skills, CAD and soft skills

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

NYU (New York University)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at NYU (New York University)

Interview

Applied, got in contact with and then had an interview. No issues with reaching out or having questions answered. Got called within weeks and everything was explained to me very well

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

NYU (New York University)

Application

I interviewed at NYU (New York University)

Interview

I submitted my resume online via an online job board. They responded and we followed by an in person interview. Everyone I met throughout the process was very nice and cordial.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

NYU (New York University)

Application

I interviewed at NYU (New York University)

Interview

Accepted immediately. From GSAS bio labs. Warm and welcome all candidates for application. You truly learn stuff here so no complaints at all. Interview is easy mainly about working hours, interested fields and experiment skills.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful
Viewing 1 - 10 of 498 Interviews