Nanyang Technological University Postdoctoral Research Fellow Interview Questions

Updated Mar 7, 2020

To filter interviews, or .
Found 4 of over 220 interviews

Interviews at Nanyang Technological University

Positive100%
Applied online100%
2.5
HardAverageEasy

Interviews for Top Jobs at Nanyang Technological University

Nanyang Technological University

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Nanyang Technological University

Interview

Ph.D. work presentation for 30 min then questions and answers for 30 min from my Ph.D. work and some basic chemistry topics, then a discussion about the new job's role and projects work.

Interview Questions
  • related my phd work
    Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Singapore

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 week. I interviewed at Nanyang Technological University (Singapore) in Feb 2016

Interview

The hiring process involves the screening of the resume and a direct chat with the professor. The professor checks the applicants publication record. If the applicant has publications in top-tier journals, he will get a call for personal interview.

Interview Questions
  • The professor like to check whether your working style matches with his style or not. Next, the publications are the biggest factor in the selection process. If they are good, and prof is comfortable working with you, you will be hired.

Nanyang Technological University

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Nanyang Technological University in Oct 2015

Interview

Got the call after 1 month after applying. Interview was called by the supervisor. It lasted about 45 minutes. Got the offer letter after 2 months. It was pretty easy. overall took 3 months

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Singapore

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Nanyang Technological University (Singapore) in Jan 2012

Interview

interview is quite simply. most thing is based on your CV and your ability to do the project, publish paper and so on. Its quite individual, very much depend on your prof.

Interview Questions
  • Most is based on your CV and the project which you apply for
RSS Feed</>Embed