National Healthcare Group Interview Questions

Updated Aug 13, 2022

To filter interviews, or .
Found 29 of over 29 interviews

3.1
HardAverageEasy

Interviews for Top Jobs at National Healthcare Group

National Healthcare Group

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at National Healthcare Group

Interview

i think there were 2 stages - group assessment and panel interview. Group assessment was a case study to discuss and solve with your peers. Panel interview consists of 5 interviewers.

Interview Questions
  • What would you do if you were minister of health
    Answer Question

National Healthcare Group

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at National Healthcare Group

Interview

It was an online interview and well organised. The interviewers were on time for the interview. However, the gap between the first and second interview was quite long. Positive interview experience with NHG.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

National Healthcare Group

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at National Healthcare Group in Jun 2022

Interview

Interview started late due to hiring manager. Hiring manager didn't bother to communicate to HR beforehand resulted in a lot of confusion during the interview (HR was stunned) & didn't have basic decency to read resume beforehand. The hiring manager also had to shift location during the interview itself, displaying utter lack of unprepareness for the interview. Was offered opportunity to proceed to next round but I requested HR to withdraw my application after horrible experience.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

National Healthcare Group

Application

I interviewed at National Healthcare Group

Interview

Two rounds of 'selection'. The first was an assessment centre. The second round was an interview. Not great. Told me my Linguistics degree was a "soft skill". When I heard that, I knew that I didn't want to work for such an employer anyway. Yes, Linguistics may not be like the hard core sciences but it still is a 4 year education that has use.

Interview Questions
1 person found this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Singapore

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at National Healthcare Group (Singapore) in Apr 2022

Interview

Asked basic get-to-know you questions. Interviewers were pretty nice and friendly. They told me that I will be notified of my application progress regardless of my interview status, but I waited close to a month and heard nothing back from HR. Had to email HR and they just replied with "still in the midst of interviewing candidates".

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Singapore

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at National Healthcare Group (Singapore) in Mar 2022

Interview

Prior to the assessment, you'll be given a long list of case studies to review. On the day of the assessment, you'll be in a group of 5 and tasked to work on the case study questions and presentation

Interview Questions
1 person found this interview helpful

Application

Interview

2 short-essay questions during application. Followed by an assessment centre (AC). AC was conducted in groups of 5 and it was 2 case studies on healthcare landscape in Singapore. Shortlisted candidates go for another panel interview before offer

Interview Questions
  • Standard tell me about yourself, why do you want to join the company, personality related questions.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Singapore

Application

I interviewed at National Healthcare Group (Singapore)

Interview

Phone call followed by an interview with HR. After which there was a group interview with the department heads. The people were all very nice and it seemed like a nice place to work at.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Singapore

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 months. I interviewed at National Healthcare Group (Singapore) in Dec 2021

Interview

A likely case whereby the organisation is not keen on the candidate but yet wish to drag out the final outcome as a mean of using the candidate as a possible back-up plan. Was notified of the online interview whereby first round was a casual chat with a manager from the department. For the second round, I was interviewed by six panelists for almost an hour with each averaging five-six questions. Fast forward to three months later, after several emails enquiring about updates (to be told that the panel is still considering candidates) and the vacancy refreshing its online call for interested candidates after several earlier closing deadlines, I was finally informed after another email enquiry that panel has decided not to proceed with my application.

Interview Questions
  • First round was the usual interview questions and more about relevant work experiences. Second round beside the usual interview questions, also included several solution-based questions.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Singapore

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at National Healthcare Group (Singapore) in Oct 2021

Interview

Confusing due to the fact that I was given a no right answer question but interviewer still try to siphon our answers from me as I do not know the standard of procedure but they expected me to answer based on that. Too much back and forth answering and asking. I understand that in this industry trying to get the potential employees a feel of how the patients would would react it's understandable but do note that all reactions are case to case basis there is no standard of what the patients would really say. All the interviewer is trying to do is scaring the potential employees away by posing so much stress on the situation based questions.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful
Viewing 1 - 10 of 29 Interviews

National Healthcare Group Interviews FAQs

Common stages of the interview process at National Healthcare Group according to 26 Glassdoor interviews include:

Group Panel Interview: 25.00%