National Healthcare Group Interview Questions

Updated Aug 1, 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 19 of over 19 interviews

3.1
HardAverageEasy

Interviews for Top Jobs at National Healthcare Group

National Healthcare Group

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at National Healthcare Group

Interview

There is a 3-hour group case study, 1 individual video component and will proceed with an interview should you pass the group case study. The interview had a few people from the department and a HR staff.

Interview Questions
  • What are your strengths and weaknesses?
    Answer Question

National Healthcare Group

Application

I interviewed at National Healthcare Group

Interview

HMAP | Healthcare Management Associate Programme Round 1: Assessment centre - one group case study and group hands on activity Round 2: Interview with management (face to face) Round 3: Depends on the institution selected for the programme

Interview Questions
  • Strengths and weakness, where you see yourself in five years, why did you choose this industry

National Healthcare Group

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at National Healthcare Group

Interview

interviewer seemed very friendly and kind. spared a thought about where i stayed and tried to put me in a location closer to my house. It was overall a good experience

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

National Healthcare Group

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 months. I interviewed at National Healthcare Group

Interview

Couple of rounds to the process. First, a CV screening and the application form includes two questions that ask about your motivations and your understanding of the healthcare landscape. Less than half of the applicants are then shortlisted for the virtual assessment centre. You are provided with two case studies and have to work as a team to prepare your answers and present them to the assessors. As per all assessment centres, all your movement and responses to others are recorded and assessed against you. However, what I did not feel comfortable with was that we were asked to rank our group members afterwards and even had to provide our reasons for doing so. There was a lot of emphasis on teamwork, and how is ranking each other aligning with this spirit? Reaching the panel interview, the panel consisted of many higher management staff but HR was unable to provide a list of names beforehand. There were about 7 of them. They were pretty proud of their application statistics and you had to consistently try and prove why you are worthy of a spot. Your performance from the AC will be discussed and your weaknesses will be turned against you. One of my interviewers was clearly nodding off/ had his/her eyes closed for an extended period of time during the interview. Overall, I felt that the flow of the interview towards the positive or the negative really depended on what kind of questions the interviewers collectively want to ask in pinning you to a particular character. There were also some questions (personal and factual) where they clearly already had an answer that they want to hear from you and your personal opinion did not seem to matter.

Interview Questions
  • What are some weaknesses you would like to work on? How are you working on overcoming these weaknesses?
  • What do you think we could have done better during the Covid-19 outbreak?

National Healthcare Group

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at National Healthcare Group

Interview

Very fast. They asked your experiences and why you wanted the job. Basic questions. Overall, a pretty good experience with the interviewers. Just that the office was pretty far.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Singapore

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 months. I interviewed at National Healthcare Group (Singapore) in Mar 2021

Interview

Was invited for a group case study through zoom. Grouped with 4 other people I had never met before. 1 moderator and 2 assessors. Had to do 2 connected case studies. Case studies were given through google docs and we used google slides to discuss. Given some time to work on each case, then had a 10 min (or 15? can't remember) presentation and 10 min Q&A. Everyone must speak. Had an individual segment after where you have to record a 5 min video to share about your takeaways.

Interview Questions
  • (With regard to the case) Which suggestion would you choose? Which do you think is better?
  • (With regard to individual video) What are your takeaways? What could your team have done better?

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Singapore

Application

Interview

Would like to thank NHG for the efficient process! I applied in Dec, and I think they started to interview only in Mar. There was a total of 3 rounds, starting with the written assessment upon submission of the application. It was followed by a 2-hour assessment centre, which was very well executed. The instructions were clearly given and a hotline number was given in case of technical difficulties. The last round was an interview with upper management and the directors, and they really grilled you about your motivations in joining the healthcare industry. Overall a great experience!

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Singapore

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at National Healthcare Group (Singapore)

Interview

2 rounds of interview with hiring manager and director in the last round. Straightforward Q&A and also situational questions. Prepare yourself and you will be fine. Managers and HR are fine. Office location is convenient.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

National Healthcare Group

Application

I interviewed at National Healthcare Group

Interview

- online form - followed by a group assessment (answer a case study) - followed by individual assessment - related to the group assessment - followed by interview with HQ and HR of first choice institution (might have been the zoom video interview format, but the feeling was that the interviewers were not paying attention when someone else asked the question and questions overlapped quite a bit)

Interview Questions
  • - questions about your experiences - are you a generalist or specialist? - do you thrive in a structured environment or a flexible environment?

National Healthcare Group

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at National Healthcare Group in Jun 2020

Interview

Multiple rounds with a lot of weeding out. Initial application requires filling up of an essay, successful applicants will proceed to the next stage, an assessment centre ( which comprises group and individual components) before being advanced to the final interview with the top management, if successful

Interview Questions
  • Assessment centre is case challenge based. There is a group component and individual component
Viewing 1 - 10 of 19 Interviews