Cover image for National Instruments

Is this your company?

Add an Interview

National Instruments Interview Questions

Updated 18 Jan 2023

To filter interviews, or .
Found 883 of over 883 interviews

Applied online24%
Recruiter7%
HardAverageEasy

National Instruments

Application

I interviewed at National Instruments

Interview

Like usual, ask question about myself, ask my past project in detail, and there is technical test for C++. This is my first interview and I kind of nervous, which lead to my underperformance during interview

Interview Questions
  • If given a chance, what improvement you want to made for your past project?
    Answer Question

National Instruments

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 months. I interviewed at National Instruments

Interview

Phone interviews followed by on-site interviews. 1-1 series with panel presentation to hiring manager and peers. Questions were to get and validate the business plan. Needed to demonstrate breakeven and long-term ROI.

Interview Questions
  • Develop and present a business plan to pursue a new market segment.

National Instruments

Application

I interviewed at National Instruments

Interview

The interview is all about technical questions. The questions can range from analog, digital and C++ programming language. They would also ask about your projects that you have done in your university.

Interview Questions
  • Given a circuit and a blank space in the circuit. Also give are three components, resistor, inductor and capacitor. Of the three components, what component should I add to get a specific waveform?

National Instruments

Application

I interviewed at National Instruments

Interview

Interviewer asked a lot of question to test the candidate, and the candidate spent 1 hr plus for the entire session. At the time only 1 interviewer inside as this is just internship program. But the questions are really hard.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

National Instruments

Application

I interviewed at National Instruments

Interview

Two rounds of interviews, the first was a multiple interviewer session with an aptitude test at the end. Second round was a full day of meeting and exercises, ending with a meeting with the boss boss.

Interview Questions
  • When would you be able to start?

National Instruments

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 months. I interviewed at National Instruments

Interview

3 tiered HR Hiring Manager - Meet&Greet + Technical 3 hour technical + behavioral Interviews were all super amazing. Very polite, very kind. Enjoyed the entire process. Hiring manager is very fair, but at the same time makes sure to manage expectations.

Interview Questions
  • Give a presentation on any technical topic. What are your long term goals. How do you get along with other people.

Anonymous Employee in Ipoh

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at National Instruments (Ipoh) in Nov 2022

Interview

Not bad, the interviewers are nice and chill. They try their best to guide you to provide answers. They make sure the intern fit in the company well. They will ask your career preference so that they can find a suitable intern position for u.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

National Instruments

Application

I interviewed at National Instruments

Interview

it was easy not so tough and general questions were asked about me and my experience and the whole went very smooth , the interviewer was quite helping and kind nature and

Interview Questions
1 person found this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cluj-Napoca

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at National Instruments (Cluj-Napoca)

Interview

Nothing special. At first I was told that it was an Human resources interview and I woke up with an invitation on on e-mail to a technical interview, with many participants in the copy, an interview that would not have lasted just one hour as planned initially.

Interview Questions
  • I didn't even start the interview, I refused to participate for lack of sincerity.

National Instruments

Application

I interviewed at National Instruments

Interview

The first stage interview was good and the questions were basic question asked during interview (describe, strength and weaknessess, project project and experience). The interviewers were so nice(at least to me). QnA at the end of the interview session.

Interview Questions
  • Tell me about yourself. Tell me about your strenghts and weaknessess.
Viewing 1 - 10 of 883 Interviews