National University of Singapore Interview Questions

Updated Oct 12, 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 275 of over 275 interviews

Campus Recruiting12%
2.7
HardAverageEasy

National University of Singapore

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at National University of Singapore

Interview

Few rounds of interviews, the first one being the shortest. I think generally the process was rather smooth. I was called up for a second interview within the next week or so and the following one within a few weeks.

Interview Questions
  • What do you aspire to do in the future?
    Answer Question

National University of Singapore

Application

I interviewed at National University of Singapore

Interview

It was held on campus in one of the faculty offices, with the head of department and a few others, all sitting around a small table. It was like an informal chat, to get to know each others' backgrounds, research interests and teaching interests.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

National University of Singapore

Application

I interviewed at National University of Singapore

Interview

Worst interview experience. 2 interviewers in the panel. From the very beginning even before the session started, both of them already sounded uninterested. Throughout the session, they had a monotonous tone and were extremely rude and unpleasant. While answering questions, they would find whatever ways to rebut your responses, and even doubt your abilities by responding in a sarcastic manner. Honestly makes me wonder if this is an interview or an interrogation. You would think an institution like this would have decent interviewers but I guess I thought wrong. Perhaps the institution should consider accessing staffs before they can be qualified to be an interviewer cause not everyone is cut out to be one. Even had the basic courtesy to email them after the interview to thank them for the opportunity but received no response. Overall VERY unprofessional.

Interview Questions
1 person found this interview helpful

National University of Singapore

Application

I interviewed at National University of Singapore

Interview

One to one interview structure. It was really chill and they ask pretty standard interview questions. The PI was really genuine and wanted to understand you as a person. HR got back to me pretty quickly as well. Got the offer on the spot.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

National University of Singapore

Application

I interviewed at National University of Singapore

Interview

I felt that the interview was very easy. The interviewer was friendly and knowledgeable about the jobscope so it was easy to get more information about the job from her.

National University of Singapore

Application

I interviewed at National University of Singapore

Interview

There were several rounds, including online assessments, a group interview round, an individual interview round and a tea session with senior management. In the group interview round, it was a group discussion and presentation. In the individual interview round, they would ask more about your background, and what kinds of departments you were interested in.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Singapore

Application

I applied through an employee referral I interviewed at National University of Singapore (Singapore)

Interview

It was a group interview. We were made to feel comfortable but the questions were deep, extensive and thorough. We were questioned on our individual teaching styles, our potential reactions to situations, our philosophies on education etc. Our personalities were also indirectly analyzed.

Interview Questions
  • Questions included hypothetical situations and various teaching methodologies and philosophies.

National University of Singapore

Application

I interviewed at National University of Singapore

Interview

I submitted my application online and there was only 1 round of interview. The interview was quite pleasant. The interviewers were friendly and were able to clarify on the job role.

Interview Questions
  • - Tell me about yourself - Where do you see yourself in 5 years?

National University of Singapore

Application

I interviewed at National University of Singapore

Interview

Interview with team lead to discuss job skills and suitability. Interview with department head to assess job fit. Final interview with Human Resources Department to do last background checks and referee checks.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

National University of Singapore

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at National University of Singapore

Interview

There was no interview process. i was already in contact with the profession who is interested in letting me be a research apprentice. After application, i was accepted. Hiring process: Contact the prof who you want to work with and asked him about the role. After discussion, if he is interested in hiring you, you should get then role pretty easily

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful
Viewing 1 - 10 of 275 Interviews