National University of Singapore Postdoctoral Research Fellow Interview Questions

Updated Jun 1, 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 8 of over 275 interviews

In Person25%
2.9
HardAverageEasy

National University of Singapore

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at National University of Singapore

Interview

Applied via online. Received the invitation for interview 2 weeks after application. There are three interviews in total. The interviewers are nice and it was felt like causal chat.

Interview Questions
  • Tell me about yourself Previous research projects
    Answer Question

National University of Singapore

Application

I interviewed at National University of Singapore

Interview

good and smooth. questions about PhD and other research need to explain the entire PhD work and also Masters work asked about the career goals why want to join academia where do you see yourself in next 5 years how good are u a team player

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

National University of Singapore

Application

I interviewed at National University of Singapore

Interview

talk to the prof, explain you work and give a talk might need to write some math formula stat department, so might ask some basic stats and probability questions only 1 round

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

National University of Singapore

Application

I interviewed at National University of Singapore

Interview

Professional questions related to the field of interests, very nice interviewers. The total process didn't last long. You may have a vision about how you can improve the quality of your work.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

National University of Singapore

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at National University of Singapore

Interview

I knew the PI before joining. He liked my previous work and asked me to join his group. We discussed about future prospects and the direction in which the group was heading. It was a casual conversation.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

National University of Singapore

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at National University of Singapore in Aug 2017

Interview

First mailed , then Interview through Skype. Once selected , you have to inform them if you can join. After few days HR team will handle all the joining processing and work pass details.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

National University of Singapore

Application

I interviewed at National University of Singapore

Interview

it was in the same group so not much of an interview. but usually it involves a presentation of research experience and follow up questions, the skills are important than the exact work experience

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Singapore

Application

I applied through an employee referral The process took 2 months. I interviewed at National University of Singapore (Singapore) in Feb 2013

Interview

The Interview Process took about two hours sitting with Professor to discuss about my potential role in the lab. Followed by checking through together every line on the CV and the discussion went straight into what ideas do I have to push forward certain projects, before assigning me to one. I think I did a good job in proposing valid experiments to answer certain questions the project faced.

Interview Questions
  • Academia does not pay well. Why do you still want to pursue academic positions when private sector pays better?
RSS Feed</>Embed