Nestlé Interview Questions | Glassdoor.sg

Nestlé Interview Questions

Interviews at Nestlé

1,223 Interview Reviews

Technical Support Engineer Interview

Interview

Fine for an interview. If this is really required to see the information on glassdoor its a pretty poor system. Just take the email to spam and leave me to my own opinions.

Interview Questions

• What are your strengths and weaknesses.   1 Answer

Cloud Engineer Interview

Interview

The hiring process looks something like this: short call with Recruiter, after that then an Introductory interview, then finally one or more rounds of technical interviews. At this point you are given information if you received an offer or not.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work at Nestle?
      What tech stacks are you familiar with?   Answer Question

Associate Brand Manager Interview

Interview

I applied online and was then sent an automated email to an online questionnaire followed by a couple of rounds of recorded video interview assessments. The entire process took over an hour. Had to analyze graphs from case studies.

Interview Questions

• Describe how you have utilized syndicated data to make a recommendation in the past.   Answer Question

Graduate Leadership Program Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Nestlé.

Interview

first came the one way video interview, and then a 30 minute phone call with recruiter. nothing too difficult and was barely asked anything about myself, not as rigorous as I anticipated for the prestige of the company

Associate Marketing Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Arlington, VA (US)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Nestlé (Arlington, VA (US)) in January 2021.

Interview

Applied via employee referral. Was prompted to take a “virtual job tryout” assessment which involved behavioral assessment, quantitative test (which felt more geared toward a financial analyst position vs a marketing position), and provide video responses to a few behavioral interview questions. Was then promoted to schedule an interview with the recruiter. Less than an hour after scheduling the meeting, I received an automated email letting me know I was no longer being considered for a role. Nestle has yet to follow up and cancel the interview they scheduled with me. The whole process felt very informal, rushed, and unorganized. I agree with other reviewer feedback that they don’t seem to care much about candidate experience when making hiring decisions. Recommend looking elsewhere for better experience (and better pay).

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time you used customer insights to inform a marketing plan.
      Tell me about a time you improved ROI for a product.
      Tell me about a time you worked across realms to complete a project.   Answer Question

MBA Marketing Intern Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Nestlé in January 2021.

Interview

Applied through my university's job application portal. Received an email to interview roughly one month later. Had one phone call for the first round. Mostly discussed work experience and answered a few behavioral questions. Lasted 30 mins.

Interview Questions

• Lots of behavioral questions. Very scripted.   1 Answer

Internship Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Seattle, WA (US)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Nestlé (Seattle, WA (US)) in December 2020.

Interview

Have not finished the interview process yet, but it is three rounds. Phone interview, and then two more video interviews. Will come back and post more after I go through the entire process.

Interview Questions

• The three questions I got on the phones were:
      tell me about yourself
      Data driven decision
      a time when you had to change a decision after realizing a mistake was made.   Answer Question

Interview

They use the star method to interview. The interview was several rounds with different groups. Each group session was about 30-45 minutes long. Each group focused on different aspects of the job.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time you lead an improvement project?   1 Answer

Ingredient Handler Interview

Interview

The interview was quick and comfortable. It was in a relaxed environment and the person conducting the interview was friendly and straight to the point. The questions were pretty much standard interview questions

Category Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Nestlé.

Interview

Very long. Three back to back 45 min interviews. Too many behavioral questions. The first round was a recruiter. And then I went straight to the final panel. Was told I need 12 different examples to be able to talk through and couldn't use the same one twice

Interview Questions

• Talk about a time when you watched someone else solve a problem   Answer Question

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.