Nielsen Client Relationship Director Interview Questions

Updated Jan 10, 2018

To filter interviews, or .
Found 1 of over 1,787.0 interviews

Interviews at Nielsen

Neutral100%
Applied online100%
HardAverageEasy

Nielsen

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Singapore

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Nielsen (Singapore) in Dec 2017

Interview

I was asked to interview with two managers at Nielsen. On the following week, I was then called to meet with another manager and then finally the head of revenue within the same week. In total I had three interviews within 1 week. I had differing signals and messages on what they really wanted as a candidate. There was little or no communication from HR or feedback following the interviews, even after I had written to follow up to understand next steps and gain feedback, which is always valuable. Although some of the managers were very friendly and some great questions were asked, personal calls were taken during the last stages of the interview which didn't give me a great impression, signalling my that my candidature is not that important or fully respected. HR need to be more proactive and polite in greeting a candidate, for example shaking hands and a smile always helps to provide a good impression to any professional who considers Nielsen as potential company to work for instead of being ushered into a room without a hello. Feedback should also be provided to the candidate, whether it is positive or negative as it is a fundamental and important part of the process to maintain a good impression and honest relations.

Interview Questions
  • Sell me a service or product you have managed previously?
    1 Answer
Be the first to find this interview helpful
RSS Feed</>Embed