Find jobs for Management Associate

OCBC Bank Management Associate Interview Questions

Updated Aug 10, 2016

To filter interviews, or .
Found 5 of over 405 interviews

Interviews at OCBC Bank

Positive60%
Neutral40%
Applied online100%
3.2
HardAverageEasy

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Kuala Lumpur

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at OCBC Bank (Kuala Lumpur) in Mar 2016

Interview

I had applied online and receive phone interview after 3 weeks with two HR. Mostly ask about behavioural questions and questions on the position you apply and questions about yourself.

Interview Questions
  • Use 3 words to describe yourself.
    Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Singapore

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at OCBC Bank (Singapore) in Jun 2015

Interview

It was one interview with both senior manager and HR officer. The process took 2 weeks and HR was very responsive towards my follow-up emails. They asked a couple of questions of my previous job, why do i want to join bank industry and what is my desire salary for this job.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Singapore

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at OCBC Bank (Singapore) in Nov 2014

Interview

There were multiple stages. First one was a video interview using an external video website. Followed up by first round of HR interviews presumably followed by departmental interviews. The HR interviewer was a recent graduate and associate. It was a shame that I did not get a further opportunity to interview with other people as I feel we did not manage to connect.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Shanghai, Shanghai, Shanghai

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 months. I interviewed at OCBC Bank (Shanghai, Shanghai, Shanghai) in Jan 2012

Interview

Online Test, Assessment Center, Hiring Manager Interviewr, Senior management interview

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Kuala Lumpur

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at OCBC Bank (Kuala Lumpur) in Nov 2011

Interview

Tough selection criteria consisting of 5 level stage-process. Supposed to look for "highly capable individuals" from other industries that have potential in Banking as high-caliber talents. Minimum qualification (unless internal recommendation) is a Masters degree. Doesn't have to be finance related. Assuming you get picked you will go through a 5-step process: 1) Arithmethic and Grammar test. 2) Interview with HR 3) One day assesment course consisting of: Critical Analysis & Presentation, One-to-one Roleplay (assuming the role of higher management) and Group Discussion (where you simulate a management meeting among other candidates). Yes you will be assessed against other successful candidates who made it past stage 2. 4) HR will review the scores with senior management (you will not be involved in the process) and determine some areas where you may fit in. 5) Interview with Department Heads (HoDs) that you are deemed "quallified" to work under. A long but interesting process, and favors not just those who are intelligent - but articulate. In fact, the one-day assessment strongly favors those who can present well.

Interview Questions
  • You will be asked to look at a hypothetical case study (booklet provided) and construct a Business Plan for a Company based on the information provided. You will then have to present it and field questions from a panel of assessors. Oh, and did I mention they only give you exactly 30 mins to prepare?
19 people found this interview helpful