Oracle Interview Questions | Glassdoor.sg

Interviews at Oracle

5,358 Interview Reviews

2.9

Product Manager Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Oracle.

Interview

Had three rounds of interviews and received a verbal offer. Was really excited, planned a whole cross-country move. Then got a call late one night about three weeks later, saying actually nevermind we’re restructuring so we’re pulling the offer. Would have been helpful if they had figured out their hiring needs BEFORE extending an offer, but what can you do. Please know that a verbal offer from them doesn’t mean anything, and you should 1000% keep looking until you have something in writing. Really disappointing experience.

Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Oracle.

Interview

30 min phone screen. The recruiter had a check on some basic information and then aksed several questions about the experience on resume. In the last, the recruiter let me ask he/she questions.

Business Development Manager Interview

Interview

Round of phone interviews and zooms. All covid right now so no in person, very basic interview questions. Moved me from manager in La to talking with someone in denver.

Interview Questions

• How would you manage people close to you in age?   1 Answer

BDR Representative Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Oracle.

Interview

Applied online through their website. The first round is a Phone Interview. Did not receive a follow up interview, but the second interview is a zoom video interview due to covid-19 restrictions.

Sales Interview

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Oracle.

Interview

Recruiter reached out and asked questions for 10 mins. She wanted to know what sales I have done. She asked about the type of company I wanted to work for. Get a referral the organization is big and most likely that will be the only way to get hired. everyone was very personable and it seems like a great culture. They have some awesome opportunities to grow and start a career at Oracle.

Business Development Representative Interview

Interview

Two sets of three members came in and asked questions regarding my education, experience and outlook. Company was very accommodating as they flew me in and put me up in a hotel as well as paid for my ubers.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Oracle.

Interview

Two phone interviews, 1 in person interview, 1 group interview. Overall good experience and reasonable interview questions + answers. Friendly people that expressed genuine interest. Willing to take time to really get to know you. Non-scripted.

Cloud Engineer Interview

Interview

First round is a phone screen with an HR. Second round is a presentation about yourself and a project you've built using their cloud. The whole recruiting process took about 3 weeks. I was given 2 weeks to build my project.

Solution Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Oracle in October 2020.

Interview

Received a call from a recruiter who asked me if I would be open to joining a new team. Said they were looking for pre-sales individual contributor with experience in a certain industry and market segment. Asked me some qualifying questions about my account experience and what I was looking for in a next role. Asked me if I'd be interested in meeting a tenured leader in the solutions department to see if there was a fit. They were convincing. Said, look, there's no commitment from you to leave your role; it's just a conversation with a leader in SaaS solutions. What do you think?

About a week later, I got introduced to the second-line manager. This person was incredibly friendly and excited to be chatting with me. Told me about the new team being created, and said they were looking for people with diverse experiences and skills to be a part of it. Asked me if I'd be open to an additional conversation with this person's first-line managers, and I said sure.

After those conversations, I got moved to the panel stage -- where they let me present a demo on Zoom on any tool I wanted. There were maybe 8-9 people on the call. The presentation was 25 minutes, and 25 minutes of feedback and questions afterward.

Received a verbal intent to make an offer. No written, but hasn't been a week yet, so not particularly concerned.

Overall, very happy with the Oracle interview process. Very professional, and really valued that the interview stages moved very quickly -- and that they spent more time getting me excited about the position than making me feel like an outsider.

Interview Questions

• We don't trust our CRM data. What should we do to make sure these reports work?   Answer Question

Business Development Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Denver, CO (US)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Oracle (Denver, CO (US)) in October 2020.

Interview

The interview process was very straight forward, I had an initial 20 min phone call with the recruiter. She asked basic questions to see if I was truly interested. Then went forward to schedule a zoom call with one of the BDM's.
    The second interview via Zoom went great, I was asked standard behavioral questions and I prepared lots of questions for the BDM who was very genuine and we had a pleasant conversation.
    Lastly, I qualified for the third and final round with 14 people, we only had 48 hours to prepare and the last round went from 9 am to 3:30 pm. The last round was comprised of three sections, introductions, mock sales, and 1:1 interview. I prepared heavily because I didn't want to miss this chance; I did research on ERP's, asked people that worked at oracle for advice, read all the reviews on Glassdoor, and prepared one of the best sales pitches on coffee beans ever (mock sales, case study).
    I finished the third round very strong and felt very confident with my performance on the 1:1 and mock sales, and even got good feedback from the interviewers. But 3 days after the third round I received a NO offer, reached out to them to ask for feedback, and never received a reply.

I learned a lot from this interview process, and I am always looking for ways to improve. I just wish they provided better feedback (maybe that's too much to ask). My overall perception of the last interview is that no matter how well I prepared and how good I did in the mock sales, they were already decided on who to hire prior to the meeting and they were just looking for ways to justify it, it felt like I was answering all the answers right but the exam was rigged from the beginning.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work NetSuite?   1 Answer

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.