Oracle Interview Questions | Glassdoor.sg

Interviews at Oracle

5,608 Interview Reviews

2.9

Business Development Associate Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Oracle.

Interview

Phone call with HR followed by two video interviews. They will ask for you to interview for a specific location before moving on to the video interviews. Video interviews are with manager and current associates.

Interview Questions

Interview

Around 1 hour of phone interview with hiring manager, including discussion my projects, and introduction to the group from hiring manager. Very nice interview and includes a lot of details.

Interview Questions

• Was asked leetcode medium questions, with detailed discussion of a database project.   Answer Question

Product Manager Interview

Interview

After applying online, I spoke with a recruiter during a 30-minute phone screen. After a few weeks, I then spoke to the hiring manager at Oracle for about an hour.

BDC Interview

Interview

Two phone calls with managers. Basic questions. They really just want to see how well you communicate and can tell a story. Know stuff about the firm, and be able to explain why you wan't to be in sales

Business Development Manager Interview

Interview

3 rounds of interview - recruiter, panel, vp - difficult, behavioral questions, experience, style, strategy, hearts and mind, soul, no bs... why, when, how, for what - boys club, think like the boys, no diversity

Power Engineer Intern Interview

Interview

The HR recruiter will send you an invitation email to schedule the interview. During the interview, the managers asked both behavior and technical questions. They focused on how to solve a specific problem in your projects. The process is about an hour. Then you can ask them for more details about this position.

Interview Questions

• Q: Why do you want this intern?
      Q: How to build up your network?   Answer Question

Interview

I first met with a recruiter at my university's career fair. I then had a phone call with a recruiter that asked me to go through my experience and why I wanted to work for Oracle.

UX Designer Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Oracle.

Interview

About 2 rounds interview after phone recruiters with recruiters and immigration status and work interests. 1st round is phone interview with manager or sr designer; 2nd round will be on site interview. After that they will do team matching.

Software Development Engineer (SDE) Interview

Interview

Phone interview only. Then 3 rounds of technical each 1 hour. One with engineers and the other with higher post people both technical and situational. But i was not selected because they needed more exp people.

Sales Associate Interview

Interview

Very smooth and straightforward. The phone interview was very easy, just simple questions. The Zoom interview was with 2 people, both of whom were very nice. I didn't get the job but pleasant experience.

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.