Orange County Schools Interview Questions

Updated 20 Sep 2022

To filter interviews, or .
Found 66 of over 66 interviews

Employee Referral9%
2.7
HardAverageEasy

Orange County Schools

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Orange County Schools

Interview

Easy and very indirect .They allowed support staff to sit in and interview me ,which was sort of strange .But overall the panel interview was okay .wasn’t the easiest or the hardest interview I’ve been to.

Interview Questions
  • What would you do if a child was in a crisis inside your classroom?
    Answer Question

Orange County Schools

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Orange County Schools

Interview

It consisted of one panel interview with about 3 different staff members and was a fairly smooth process. The process took a few weeks. The interviewers conducted themselves in a straightforward manner and I knew what I was getting into.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Orange County Schools

Application

I interviewed at Orange County Schools

Interview

The process was very straightforward. Questions involved discussing prior experiences with children, sharing pedagogical beliefs, and teaching a sample lesson. I had two interviews -- first with the principal, then with the entire grade level team.

Interview Questions
  • How would you scaffold this lesson for a wide range of learners?

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Orange County Schools (New York, NY) in Jan 2022

Interview

Asked qualifying questions to ensure adequate knowledge. Used a portfolio to discusses questions and precise experiences to answer the questions. Be sure to ask questions to clearly your role and duties.

Interview Questions
  • Describe a situation when you......

Orange County Schools

Application

I interviewed at Orange County Schools

Interview

The process included going to the school. Waited in the lobby and then got called back where the Asst. Principal and another teacher were present. They were nice, but asked good questions.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Orange County Schools

Application

I interviewed at Orange County Schools

Interview

Meeting with both Vice-Principals. Questions pertaining to experience with IB program. Asked about my teaching philosophy and tactics that would be put into place in the classroom. Asked about communication styles and communication with parents and co-workers.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Orange County Schools

Application

I interviewed at Orange County Schools

Interview

It was a Skype interview. The asked me to tell them more about myself. In response, I have to give a brief background of my teaching career and my academic qualifications. I was not interested in giving them my family background because usually employers are not interested in your family life instead they would like to hear about your history in relation with your career. In few words however, I added a little of my personality and hobbies.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Orange County Schools

Application

I interviewed at Orange County Schools

Interview

Not really any interviewing process in place--more or less--who you know type of deal. The process was not really professional and it was not clear on the steps that were needed to complete the process.

Interview Questions
  • Yeah... that's fine. I'll have HR contact you. Can you pass a background check? Show up for a urine sample.

Orange County Schools

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Orange County Schools in Jun 2021

Interview

The interview was very fast and straight to the point. Smooth and quick Got the job on the spot Very welcoming and friendly Overall a very great experience I had with the principal in the interview process . I do feel like I got all my questions and concerns meet/answered.

Interview Questions
  • What was my Experience in education?

Orange County Schools

Application

I interviewed at Orange County Schools

Interview

Very prescribed and behavioral based, which is fine. Not a warm or inviting atmosphere. Felt like the decision was made before I even got there, my interview was just a formality.

Interview Questions
1 person found this interview helpful
Viewing 1 - 10 of 66 Interviews