Cover image for Parkway Pantai

Is this your company?

Add an Interview

Parkway Pantai Interview Questions

Updated 25 Nov 2022

To filter interviews, or .
Found 19 of over 19 interviews

2.8
HardAverageEasy

Interviews for Top Jobs at Parkway Pantai

Parkway Pantai

Application

I interviewed at Parkway Pantai

Interview

Very unprofessional HR team and hiring team. They keep postponing the interview date, last minute plan, poor communication. Poor communication skill of HR team as they did not understand the question and not able to answer clearly and so bluntly rude.

Interview Questions
  • What is your work experience?
    Answer Question

Parkway Pantai

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at Parkway Pantai

Interview

Nice starting with the manager with a normal conversations. In between the conversations she will started to interview you with the questions below. If you were nervous she will try to calm you and let you take your time with the answers.

Interview Questions
  • 1. Self introduced 2. What's your strength 3. What's your weakness 4. Knowledge and work related questions 5. How you handled stress and team work

Parkway Pantai

Application

I interviewed at Parkway Pantai

Interview

There was only one interview with managers and HR. Interviewers were kind and welcoming. They seemed looking for someone has relevant work experience. They did contact previous company to do background checks.

Interview Questions
  • 1. Tell me about your previous work experience. 2. Why did you quite your previous job?

Parkway Pantai

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Parkway Pantai

Interview

Sample tube should have all the information like • Patient’s Information’s ( first and surname) • Patient’s ID number (Note: The above-given information must match the same on the requisition form) • On the label of each tube date, time and initials of the phlebotomist must be mentioned on the tube

Parkway Pantai

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 days. I interviewed at Parkway Pantai in Jul 2021

Interview

Interview was okay and interviewer was nice. The Interviewer asked basic questions about job scope and interests. However, there was no follow up actions by HR. A little bit disappointing.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Singapore

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1 week. I interviewed at Parkway Pantai (Singapore) in Jul 2021

Interview

It was a relaxed setting. 3 Interviewers, all of them were very nice and that put me at ease. Started out with an introduction of my background and then proceeded to ask clinical questions.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Parkway Pantai

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Parkway Pantai

Interview

Long, asked many questions repeatedly and the process was rather long overall. Uncoordinated process. However people are friendly and family oriented. Perhaps for people who want stable work hours

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Orchard,

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Parkway Pantai (Orchard, ) in Dec 2020

Interview

Very casual and chill. Interviewers were very nice and made me feel comfortable. Group interview so there was a good discussion going on. Scenario based questions given. The interview started off with introduction to the job scope and then the interview itself.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Singapore

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Parkway Pantai (Singapore) in Dec 2019

Interview

Was pretty standard, HR person was quite quiet. Most question asked by hiring manager who was friendly and nice. The department seems quite stressed and overwhelmed by what seems to be more of an operational efficiency issues.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Parkway Pantai

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Parkway Pantai

Interview

2 rounds of face to face interview, one together with HR and another with the hiring manager. Overall, questions asked were quite straight forward and time taken to get back on interview was fast. They will try to gauge your capabilities and want to know more about your previous job experience.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful
Viewing 1 - 10 of 19 Interviews

Parkway Pantai Interviews FAQs

Glassdoor users rated their interview experience at Parkway Pantai as 55.0% positive with a difficulty rating score of 2.80 out of 5 (where 5 is the highest level of difficulty). Candidates interviewing for Physiotherapist and Executive rated their interviews as the hardest, whereas interviews for Project Manager and Administrative Assistant roles were rated as the easiest.

The hiring process at Parkway Pantai takes an average of 13 days when considering 10 user submitted interviews across all job titles. Candidates applying for Operations Executive had the quickest hiring process (on average 6 days), whereas Content Marketing roles had the slowest hiring process (on average 21 days).

Common stages of the interview process at Parkway Pantai according to 10 Glassdoor interviews include:

One-on-One Interview: 26.67%